- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Valladolid Predictions & Tips - Bilbao to win at home again in La Liga
- Athletic Bilbao vs Real Valladolid predictions for Wednesday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at San Mamés
- Athletic Bilbao have won 5 of their last 7 home matches against Real Valladolid
- I am backing Athletic Bilbao to win to nil
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Athletic Bilbao beat Atletico Madrid on Sunday (Getty Images)
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Valladolid Predictions
Athletic Bilbao are coming off a home win against La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid. They can continue that form with another home win against Real Valladolid.
- Athletic Bilbao are undefeated in their last 7 home matches (La Liga).
- Athletic Bilbao have kept 2 clean sheets in their last 3 matches (La Liga).
- Athletic Bilbao have won 2 of their last 4 home matches (La Liga).
- Athletic Bilbao have won by 2+ goals in 5 of their last 7 home matches against Real Valladolid (La Liga).
- Athletic Bilbao have won to nil in 4 of their last 7 home matches against Real Valladolid (La Liga).
- Real Valladolid have lost 2 of their last 4 matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Athletic Bilbao have a 42-25 advantage against Real Valladolid with 25 draws in 92 matches.
Athletic Bilbao Form
Athletic Bilbao have been playing plenty of matches this season.
The Basque club recently contested two Copa del Rey finals, losing 1-0 against Real Sociedad and 4-0 against Barcelona.
Marcelino’s side went eight games without a win in that run with three defeats and five draws.
Athletic Bilbao broke the spell with a 1-0 home win against La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid on Sunday. Alex Berenguer put them ahead early on and Íñigo Martínez scored the winner in the 86th minute.
Athletic Bilbao Injuries & Team News
Athletic Bilbao centre back Peru Nolaskoain is still recovering from an ankle injury and Yeray Álvarez is doubtful.
Right back Ander Capa is a doubt with Oscar de Marcos set to start.
Left back Yuri Berchiche and attacking midfielder Iker Muniain are out injured.
Defensive midfielder Unai Vencedor is suspended.
Real Valladolid Form
Real Valladolid are in the relegation zone in La Liga, one point from safety. They have won one of their last 18 matches in all competitions.
Sergio’s side started April with two defeats, losing 1-0 at Barcelona and 2-1 at home against Granada.
Real Valladolid have drawn their last two matches, 1-1 at Elche thanks to a late Lucas Olaza goal and 1-1 at home against Cadiz.
Real Valladolid Injuries & Team News
Right back Pablo Hervías is doubtful and left back Raúl García is injured.
Striker Kenan Kodro is on loan from Bilbao and unable to face his parent club.
Athletic Bilbao will have gained plenty of confidence after beating Atletico Mardid at San Mames. They can keep it going against a Real Valladolid side battling relegation.
Best Bet: Athletic Bilbao Win Full Time Result @-117.65 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Athletic Bilbao Win To Nil @188.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Athletic Bilbao 1-0 Correct Score @500.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit