- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Barcelona vs Granada Predictions & Tips - Barcelona to win and go top of La Liga
- Barcelona vs Granada predictions for Thursday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at Camp Nou
- Barcelona have won their last 25 home matches against Granada
- I am backing Barcelona to beat Granada with Antoine Griezmann to score
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Barcelona have won their last 25 home matches against Granada (Getty Images)
Barcelona vs Granada Predictions
Barcelona can make it 26 straight home wins against Granada and go top of La Liga. Antoine Griezmann is scoring plenty of goals in Ronald Koeman’s new system with value on the French striker to score.
- Barcelona have won 15 of their last 17 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have won 10 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 6 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona’s Antoine Griezmann has scored 8 goals in his last 10 matches for club and country (all competitions).
- Barcelona have won their last 25 home matches against Granada (La Liga).
- Barcelona have won by 2+ goals in 9 of their last 12 home matches against Granada (La Liga).
- Granada have lost 7 of their last 8 away matches (all competitions).
- Granada have seen BTTS in 12 of their last 14 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Barcelona have a 41-6 advantage against Granada with 5 draws in 52 matches.
Barcelona have won eight of the last nine contests in La Liga.
Barcelona have won 10 of their last 12 matches in all competitions. They have won 15 of their last 17 matches in La Liga and sit two points behind Atletico Madrid with a game in hand.
The Catalan club recently suffered a blow in El Clasico, losing 2-1 at Real Madrid.
Ronald Koeman’s side bounced back by winning the Copa del Rey. Barca beat Athletic Bilbao 4-0 in Seville with Antoine Griezmann and Lionel Messi bagging braces and Frenkie de Jong on target.
Barcelona returned to La Liga with a 5-2 home win against Getafe and 2-1 in Villarreal. They fell behind but struck back with two goals to Griezmann.
Barcelona Injuries & Team News
Attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho is injured alongside forwards Ansu Fati and Martin Braithwaite.
Granada are in poor form having lost six of their last eight matches. They were no match for Manchester United in the Europa League quarter-finals, losing 2-0 in both legs.
Diego Martínez’s side returned to La Liga with a 4-1 home win against Eibar. Roberto Soldado bagged a brace with Antonio Puertas and Kenedy on target.
Granada lost 2-1 at Sevilla in their last match. They were 2-0 down before Soldado scored a late consolation.
Granada Injuries & Team News
Centre backs Neyder Lozano, Domingos Duarte and midfielder Luis Milla are out injured.
Midfielder Alberto Soro is doubtful.
Barcelona have an incredible home record against Granada which should continue here.
There is value on Antoine Griezmann who has scored 8 goals in his last 10 matches for club and country.
Best Bets: Barcelona Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @150.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Barcelona & Griezmann Win & Score @100.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Antoine Griezmann First Goalscorer @390.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Barcelona Win 3-1 Correct Score @1000.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit