- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Celta Vigo vs Levante Predictions & Tips - Aspas to fire Celta Vigo to victory in La Liga
- Celta Vigo vs Levante predictions for Friday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Abanca-Balaídos
- Celta Vigo have won 8 of their last 12 matches against Levante
- I am backing Celta to beat Levante who have lost 6 of their last 8 matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Iago Aspas has scored 3 goals in his last 2 home matches (Getty Images)
Celta Vigo vs Levante Predictions
Celta Vigo can beat Levante who are struggling to create chances in La Liga. Iago Aspas should play a key role and is backed in the goalscoring markets.
- Celta Vigo’s Iago Aspas has scored 3 goals in his last 2 home matches (La Liga).
- Celta Vigo have won 8 of their last 12 matches against Levante (La Liga).
- Levante have lost 6 of their last 8 matches (La Liga).
- Levante have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Celta Vigo have a 12-6 advantage against Levante with 7 draws in 25 matches.
Celta Vigo Form
Celta Vigo have been very inconsistent and are looking to finish the season on a high.
Eduardo Coudet’s side lost 4-3 at home against Sevilla before a 0-0 draw in Cadiz. They bossed the game in Cadiz with 77% possession but couldn’t find a breakthrough.
Celta Vigo then lost 2-1 at Real Sociedad before a 2-1 home win against Osasuna on Sunday. Iago Aspas and Jeison Murillo were on target for the Sky Blues.
Celta Vigo Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Rubén Blanco and winger Emre Mor are injured.
Iago Aspas has scored 3 goals in his last two matches at Abanca-Balaídos.
Levante’s promising form in the first half of the season has fallen away since March. They have lost six of their last eight matches in La Liga.
Paco López’s side lost 2-0 against Real Betis and Huesca before a 1-0 win at Eibar. The Frogs have lost three in a row, starting with a 5-1 home defeat against Villarreal.
Levante lost 1-0 against Sevilla and 1-0 against Elche in their last two matches, failing to register more than 0.43 expected goals in each defeat.
Levante Injuries & Team News
Midfielder José Campaña is injured but Rubén Rochina is available after suspension.
Midfielders Nikola Vukcevic and Nemanja Radoja are getting close to returning from injury alongside right back Jorge Miramón.
Levante are in very poor form and struggling to create chances. Celta Vigo can make it back to back wins in La Liga with Iago Aspas the catalyst.
Best Bets: Celta Vigo Win Full Time Result @-113.64 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Iago Aspas Anytime Goalscorer @123.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Iago Aspas First Goalscorer @400.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit