- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Real Sociedad vs Elche Predictions & Tips - Real Sociedad to win to nil in La Liga
- Real Sociedad vs Elche predictions for Friday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Reale Arena
- Real Sociedad won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches against Elche
- I am backing Real Sociedad to win to nil
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Real Sociedad have won 2 of their last 3 matches in La Liga (Getty Images)
Real Sociedad vs Elche Predictions
Real Sociedad have more individual quality than Elche who regularly lose away from home. I am backing Real Sociedad to win to nil in La Liga.
- Real Sociedad have won 2 of their last 3 matches (La Liga).
- Real Sociedad have won by 3+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches against Elche (La Liga).
- Real Sociedad have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches against Elche (La Liga).
- Elche have lost 11 of their last 14 away matches (La Liga).
- Elche have lost by 2 goals in 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Real Sociedad have a 20-10 advantage against Elche with 9 draws in 39 matches.
The last two matches in San Sebastian have ended in 4-0 and 3-0 wins for Real Sociedad.
Real Sociedad Form
Real Sociedad have won two of their last three matches in La Liga to climb to fifth on the table.
Imanol Alguacil’s side won 2-1 at home against Celta Vigo with goals to Portu and Adnan Januzaj. They then won 1-0 at Eibar with Alexander Isak on target.
Real Sociedad’s last match was a 1-0 defeat at Huesca. It was a poor performance and they could only manage 0.30 expected goals from three shots on target.
Real Sociedad Injuries & Team News
Attacking midfielder Luca Sangalli is out for the season with a knee injury.
Midfielders Asier Illarramendi and Mikel Merino are close to a return alongside striker Carlos Fernández.
Attacking midfielder David Silva came off the bench in Huesca and could return to the starting side here.
Elche are in the relegation zone in La Liga, one point from safety. They have played their last three games at home.
Fran Escribá’s side drew 1-1 against Real Valladolid, won 1-0 against Levante before a 1-0 defeat against Atletico Madrid.
Elche remain poor on the road where they have lost 11 of their last 14 away matches.
Elche Injuries & Team News
Left back Johan Mojica is injured and striker Guido Carrillo is doubtful.
Real Sociedad have much more quality than Elche who regularly lose on the road. I am backing the hosts to get it done in La Liga.
Best Bet: Real Sociedad Win Full Time Result @8/15 at Unibet - 4 Units
Value Bet: Real Sociedad Win To Nil @11/8 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Real Sociedad Win 2-0 Correct Score @6/1 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022