- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao Predictions & Tips - Six in a row for Sevilla
- Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao predictions for Monday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuan
- Sevilla have won 9 of their last 10 home matches in La Liga
- I am backing Sevilla to win to nil
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Sevilla have won 9 of their last 10 home matches in La Liga (Getty Images)
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Sevilla are in great form and currently three points off the lead in La Liga. They can make it six wins in a row against Athletic Bilbao who are finding it hard to score on the road.
- Sevilla have won their last 5 matches (La Liga).
- Sevilla have won 9 of their last 10 home matches (La Liga).
- Sevilla have won to nil in 6 of their last 8 home matches (La Liga).
- Athletic Bilbao have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Athletic Bilbao have failed to score in 2 of their last 3 away matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Sevilla have a 66-62 advantage against Athletic Bilbao with 31 draws in 159 matches.
Sevilla are fourth in La Liga and have an outside chance to win the title. They are three points behind Atletico Madrid and a point behind Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Julen Lopetegui’s side have won their last five matches. They beat Atletico Madrid 1-0 at home followed by three straight away wins - beating Celta Vigo 4-3, Real Sociedad 2-1 and Levante 1-0.
Sevilla returned home with a 2-1 victory against Granada. Ivan Rakitic opened the scoring from the penalty spot and Lucas Ocampos made it 2-0 before conceding in the 90th minute.
Sevilla Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik is doubtful with Yassine Bounou set to continue in goal.
Athletic Bilbao Form
Athletic Bilbao have been finding it hard to win. The Basque club have won one of their last 10 matches in all competitions.
Marcelino’s side went eight games without a win before a 1-0 home win against Atletico Madrid. Alex Berenguer put them ahead early on and Íñigo Martínez scored the winner in the 86th minute.
Athletic Bilbao’s last match was a 2-2 draw at home against Real Valladolid. They took the lead twice through Jon Morcillo and Raúl García but couldn’t hold on.
Athletic Bilbao Injuries & Team News
Athletic Bilbao centre back Peru Nolaskoain is still recovering from an ankle injury.
Right back Ander Capa, left back Yuri Berchiche and attacking midfielder Iker Muniain are injured.
Sevilla are in top form, especially at home and will fancy their chances of winning La Liga. They can beat Athletic Bilbao who are finding it hard to score on the road.
Best Bet: Sevilla Win Full Time Result @-161.29 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Sevilla Win To Nil @145.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Sevilla Win 2-0 Correct Score @650.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit