- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Villarreal vs Granada Predictions & Tips - Moreno set to fire Villarreal to victory in La Liga
- Villarreal vs Granada predictions for Monday’s La Liga match
- The game is being played at 7pm BST at Estadio de la Cerámica
- Gerard Moreno has scored 5 goals in his last 3 matches against Granada
- Can Moreno continue his scoring spree?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Gerard Moreno has scored 5 goals in his last 3 matches against Granada (Getty)
Villarreal vs Granada Predictions
Villarreal should be too good at home against Granada. Gerard Moreno has continued where he left off last season and is being tailed in the goalscorer markets.
- Villarreal vs Granada Predictions
- Head to Head
- Villarreal Form
- Villarreal Injuries & Team News
- Granada Form
- Granada Injuries and Team News
- Villarreal have won by 2+ goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (La Liga).
- Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno has scored 15 goals in his last 19 matches (La Liga).
- Villarreal have won 5 of their last 7 home matches against Granada (La Liga).
- Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno has scored 5 goals in his last 3 matches against Granada (La Liga).
- Granada have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (La Liga).
- Granada have lost 9 of their last 13 away matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Villarreal have an 8-3 advantage against Granada with 4 draws in 15 matches.
Villarreal finished seventh in La Liga last season. They went on a great run in the Europa League where they beat Manchester United in a penalty shootout in the final.
The Yellow Submarine have had a poor pre-season, unable to win in six games. Unai Emery’s side lost against Valencia, Marseille and Leicester with draws against Lyon, Levante and Leeds.
Villarreal took Chelsea all the way in the UEFA Super Cup. Gerard Moreno equalised to take it to extra time, 1-1 the result and Chelsea winning the penalty shootout.
Villarreal Injuries & Team News
Centre back Pau Torres is unavailable after representing Spain Euro 2020 and the Olympics.
Midfielder Dani Parejo and winger Samuel Chukwueze are injured and Francis Coquelin is doubtful.
Granada had a poor end to the previous campaign, losing four of their last five games in La Liga.
Diego Martínez’s three year spell in charge came to an end with former Spain boss Robert Moreno taking over in July.
Granada had a decent pre-season. They beat Bournemouth, Linense and Malaga with a draw against Espanyol and loss against Alcorcon.
Granada Injuries and Team News
Defenders Carlos Neva and Neyder Lozano are injured.
Yan Eteki is doubtful with a muscle injury.
Villarreal have a fitness and class advantage for their La Liga opener. I am backing a home win with Gerard Moreno to continuing his scoring run against Granada.
Best Bet: Villarreal Win Full Time Result @-172.41 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Gerard Moreno Anytime Goalscorer @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Gerard Moreno First Goalscorer @350.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit