- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Birmingham vs Brentford Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Blues to hold Bees at home
- Birmingham City and Brentford begin their Championship seasons
- The sides meet at St Andrew's at 12.30pm BST on Saturday
- Birmingham are winless in their last 16 games
- The Blues have drawn 7 of their last 14 games in the Championship
- Brentford have won 1 of their last 6 matches
Birmingham Team News
Brentford Team News
Birmingham vs Brentford Head to Head
Birmingham vs Brentford Odds
Birmingham vs Brentford Stats
- Birmingham have not won in their last 16 games (all competitions).
- Birmingham have drawn 7 of their last 14 games (Championship).
- Birmingham have drawn 3 of their last 4 games against Brentford (Championship).
- Birmingham have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games against Brentford (Championship).
- Brentford have won 1 of their last 6 games (all competitions, 90 minutes results).
Birmingham vs Brentford FAQs
Where can I watch the Birmingham vs Brentford live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you how to watch the Birmingham vs Brentford live stream online.
Where is Birmingham vs Brentford being played?
Birmingham vs Brentford is being played at St Andrew's in Birmingham, England.
When is Birmingham vs Brentford being played?
Birmingham vs Brentford is being played at 12:30 BST on Saturday 12 September 2020.
What competition are Birmingham vs Brentford playing in?
Birmingham vs Brentford are playing in the English Premier League.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet