- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Birmingham vs Derby Predictions & Tips - Draw specialists to earn another point in the Championship
- Birmingham vs Derby predictions for Friday’s Championship Match
- The fixture is being played at St Andrew’s (8:00 pm BST)
- Derby have drawn their last 2 matches
- Can Birmingham end their goal-scoring drought at home?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Birmingham are winless in their last 3 home matches (Getty Images)
Birmingham vs Derby Predictions
Birmingham will keep things tight at home after a poor start at St Andrew’s. Derby have drawn regularly in recent matches. I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Birmingham vs Derby Predictions
- Birmingham Form
- Birmingham Injuries & Team News
- Derby Form
- Derby Injuries & Team News
- Birmingham vs Derby Live Stream FAQ
- Birmingham are winless in their last 3 home matches (Championship)
- Birmingham have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 meetings against Derby (Championship)
- Derby have drawn their last 2 matches (Championship)
Derby have a 49-41 advantage against Birmingham in 126 meetings with 36 draws.
Birmingham have made a solid start to their season, losing just one of their first five matches.
The Blues drew 1-1 at Barnsley before the international break and were the better side with 14-7 shots and 51% possession.
Lee Bowyer’s side are winless at home this season and have failed to score. Their only home point came after a 0-0 draw against Stoke.
Birmingham Injuries & Team News
Lee Bowyer has no injury concerns. He is likely to stick with his 3-4-3 formation and field the same side that drew against Barnsley last time out.
New signing Troy Deeney is likely to miss out on his first start as a result.
Derby have won just one of their first seven matches this season. A 1-0 away win against Hull was their only Championship victory.
Wayne Rooney’s side have drawn their last two Championship matches. A 0-0 draw at Middlesbrough came before a 1-1 draw against Nottingham Forest.
Derby Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Tom Lawrence will face a late fitness test after a recent injury.
Striker Sam Baldock should return from his recent hamstring injury.
Birmingham vs Derby Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Birmingham vs Derby live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Birmingham vs Derby live stream.
Birmingham are hard to beat and Derby have picked up good points recently. I am tipping a 1-1 draw at St Andrew’s.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $2.15 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.30 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit