- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Blackburn vs Hull Predictions & Tips - Solid Hull backed to get a point
- Blackburn vs Hull Predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Championship match
- This fixture being played at 19:45 BST at Ewood Park
- Blackburn and Hull have drawn their last 2 league matches
- Can Hull get a point in Lancashire?
- Tips, preview, stats & team news
Hull City have drawn their last two matches 0-0 (Getty Images)
Blackburn vs Hull Predictions
Both these teams come off two successive draws in the Championship. Hull have been solid at the back in their last two matches with a draw predicted.
- Blackburn vs Hull Predictions
- Head to Head
- Blackburn Form
- Blackburn Injuries & Team News
- Hull Form
- Hull Injuries & Team News
- Blackburn vs Hull Live Stream FAQ
- Blackburn have drawn their last 2 matches (EFL Championship).
- Blackburn have seen BTTS Yes in their last 8 home matches (EFL Championship).
- Blackburn have conceded in their last 15 matches (EFL Championship).
- Hull have drawn their last 2 matches (EFL Championship).
- Hull have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (EFL Championship).
Head to Head
Blackburn hold a 7-3 advantage across the previous 13 meetings against Hull with three draws.
The sides last met in February as Blackburn won 3-0 at home.
Rovers sit in 10th place on the EFL Championship table. They started this season well by beating Swansea 2-1 on the opening day before a 1-1 draw at Millwall.
They followed that up with a 2-1 victory over Nottingham Forest in their third match. Blackburn looked less impressive in their 2-1 defeat at home to West Brom but bounced back with a 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough.
In their last match Rovers drew 2-2 against Luton. It was a disappointing result considering Tyrhys Dolan and Harry Pickerting had put them 2-0. Blackburn conceded twice in the final 17 minutes to see the three points slip away.
Blackburn Injuries & Team News
Blackburn remain without midfielder Bradley Dack due to a long term knee injury. They will welcome back defender Hayden Carter after he served a suspension.
Chilean international Ben Brereton Diaz is a key man up front and has already netted on three occasions this season.
Hull sit just above the relegation zone in 20th place after six matches. Their season began with a stunning 4-1 victory at Preston but they have failed to win since then.
A 3-0 home defeat to Queens Park Rangers followed before a 1-0 loss to Derby County. Hull then lost 2-0 at Fulham after conceding twice in 12 minutes.
Since the three consecutive defeats, Hull have managed to shore things up at the back. Their last two fixtures have ended 0-0 against Bournemouth and Swansea.
Hull Injuries & Team News
The Tigers have a clean bill of health for this match. Winger Keane-Lewis Potter has found the back of the net twice this season and could once again be their key player.
Veteran midfielder Tom Huddlestone will start alongside Manchester City loanee Matthew Smith. Centre-back Richard Smallwood could again be left on the bench.
Blackburn vs Hull Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Blackburn vs Hull live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Blackburn vs Hull live stream.
Blackburn can score goals but also tend to concede, while Hull have shown up defensively in their most recent matches. I am backing a draw with 1-1 the likely score.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.20 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Neds - 1 Unit