- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Blackpool vs Coventry Predictions & Tips - Value on a Draw in the Championship
- Blackpool vs Coventry predictions for Tuesday’s Championship match
- The fixture is being played at 7:45 pm BST at Bloomfield Road
- Coventry are winless in 14 of their last 16 away matches
- Can the Tangerines get their first home point of the season?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Blackpool are winless in 7 of their last 9 matches (Getty Images)
Blackpool vs Coventry Predictions
Blackpool have started their Championship season in poor form. Coventry rarely win away, so I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Blackpool vs Coventry Predictions
- Blackpool Form
- Blackpool Injuries & Team News
- Coventry Form
- Coventry Injuries & Team News
- Blackpool vs Coventry Live Stream FAQ
- Blackpool are winless in 7 of their last 9 matches (all competitions)
- Blackpool have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Coventry are winless in 14 of their last 16 away matches (all competitions)
- Coventry have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 matches (Championship)
Blackpool have a 17-10 advantage against Coventry in 32 meetings with five draws.
Blackpool lost 2-0 at home to Cardiff on Saturday, their fourth home loss in five.
Neil Critchley’s side couldn’t utilise their 68% possession. They conceded two second-half goals and rarely threatened with 8 shots to Cardiff's 17.
The Tangerines rescued a late 1-1 draw against Bristol City last Saturday before beating Middlesbrough 3-0 at home in the EFL Cup.
Blackpool Injuries & Team News
Defenders Daniel Gretarsson and Demetri Mitchell are unavailable.
Striker Gary Madine and midfielder Mathew Virtus-Thick are ruled out.
Midfielder Kevin Stewart is doubtful.
Coventry couldn’t build on their opening day 2-1 victory over Nottingham Forest as they lost 1-0 at Barnsley on Saturday.
Mark Robins’ side were on top with 12 shots and 62% possession. They hit the post before conceding late in the first half. Viktor Gyökeres then missed a penalty in the 93rd minute.
It was Coventry’s fourth consecutive away loss in all competitions. The Sky Blues also lost 2-1 away at League One Northampton in the EFL Cup last Wednesday.
Coventry Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Josh Eccles and Liam Killy and striker Matt Godden are ruled out.
Blackpool vs Coventry Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Blackpool vs Coventry live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Blackpool vs Coventry live stream.
Blackpool have been unconvincing in the Championship and Coventry are awful on the road. Both sides create chances, so I am backing a draw and BTTS.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-109.89 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @225.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @525.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit