- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Bournemouth vs Brentford Predictions & Tips - Back Brentford to win in Championship Play-Off
- Bournemouth vs Brentford predictions for Monday’s Championship Play-Off
- The semi-final 1st leg is being played at 6pm BST at the Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth have lost their last 3 matches
- I am backing Brentford who have won their last 4 matches
- Full match preview, stats, team news & predictions
Brentford have won their last 3 matches against Bournemouth (Getty Images)
Bournemouth vs Brentford Predictions
Bournemouth had a poor end to the season, unable to score in three straight defeats. Brentford finished the season in style and can keep the winning run going in the play-offs.
- Bournemouth have lost their last 3 matches (Championship).
- Bournemouth have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Championship).
- Brentford have won their last 3 matches against Bournemouth (Championship).
- Brentford have won their last 4 matches (Championship).
- Brentford have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 8 matches (Championship).
Head to Head
Brentford have a 43-38 advantage against Bournemouth with 31 draws in 112 matches.
Brentford have won the last three encounters including 2-1 at home and 1-0 in Bournemouth this season.
Bournemouth won six straight matches in April. The looked imperious in that run which included a 3-1 win at Norwich.
The Cherries ended up finishing sixth in the Championship. The south coast club lost their last three matches and couldn't score a goal in that run.
Jonathan Woodgate’s side lost 1-0 at home to Brentford despite playing against 10 men for 40 minutes. They could only manage one shot on target and were toothless in attack.
Bournemouth then suffered a 1-0 defeat in Wycombe. Their last match was a 2-0 home defeat to Stoke where they had one shot on target.
Bournemouth Injuries & Team News
Bournemouth defender Lloyd Kelly and midfielder Lewis Cook are injured.
Brentford last tasted defeat in early March, going undefeated in their last 12 matches. There were a lot of draws in that run but they ended the season with four straight wins.
Thomas Frank’s side started the winning run with a 1-0 victory at Bournemouth. It was an impressive result after going down to 10 men in the 50th minute, Bryan Mbeumo scoring a late winner.
The Bees returned home with a 1-0 win against Rotherham and 2-0 win against Watford. Brentford’s last match was a 3-1 win at Bristol with Ivan Toney, Bryan Mbeumo and Sergi Canós on target.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Brentford right back Henrik Dalsgaard, left back Rico Henry and midfielder Josh Dasilva are injured.
Bournemouth ended the season in poor fashion. Brentford won their last four matches, have more weapons up front and a far better defence.
Best Bet: Brentford Win Full Time Result @170.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Brentford Win To Nil @340.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Brentford Win 1-0 Correct Score @700.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit