- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Brentford vs Swansea Predictions & Tips - Brentford backed to win Championship Play-Off Final
- Brentford vs Swansea predictions for Saturday’s Championship Play-Off Final
- The match is being played at 3pm BST at Wembley Stadium
- Brentford have won 5 of their last 6 matches
- I am backing Brentford to win in London
- Full match preview, stats, team news & predictions
Brentford and Swansea contest the Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Swansea Predictions
Brentford have been in better form than Swansea in the Championship. The Bees scored 24 more goals than the Swans this season and can win at Wembley to reach the Premier League.
- Brentford have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Championship).
- Brentford have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (Championship).
- Brentford have won 3 of their last 6 matches against Swansea (Championship).
- Swansea have lost 6 of their last 13 matches (Championship).
- Swansea have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 7 matches (Championship).
Head to Head
Swansea have a 34-32 advantage against Brentford with 24 draws in 90 matches.
Brentford had a strong end to the season. They are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches and have won five of their last six.
The Bees recently won four in a row including 1-0 at Bournemouth, 1-0 against Rotherham, 2-0 against Watford and 3-1 at Bristol.
Brentford lost 1-0 at Bournemouth in the play-off semi-final first leg but won 3-1 at home to reach the final.
Thomas Frank’s side fell behind in the 5th minute with Ivan Toney equalising from the penalty spot. Vitaly Janelt and Marcus Forss scored after Bournemouth were reduced to 10 men.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Brentford midfielders Josh Dasilva and Shandon Baptiste are injured.
Left back Rico Henry and defensive midfielder Christian Nørgaard are doubtful.
Swansea had an inconsistent end to the season. They lost four straight across March and April and won one of their last five regular season matches to finish 4th in the Championship.
The Swans took on Barnsley in the play-off semi-finals. They won 1-0 in Barnsley with André Ayew scoring the winner and drew 1-1 at home where they created just four shots.
Steve Cooper’s side have kept one clean sheet in their last seven matches.
Swansea Injuries & Team News
Second choice goalkeeper Steven Benda remains out injured.
Brentford have been going better than Swansea in the past few months. The Bees can win at Wembley to reach the Premier League.
Best Bet: Brentford Win Full Time Result @-109.89 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Brentford Win To Nil @180.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Brentford Win 1-0 Correct Score @500.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit