- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Coventry vs Peterborough Predictions & Tips - Home advantage for Sky Blues in the Championship
- Coventry vs Peterborough predictions for Friday’s Championship match
- The fixture is being played at the Ricoh Arena (7:45 pm BST)
- Coventry have won their last 5 home matches
- Can the Sky Blues continue their winning run at home?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Coventry have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches against Peterborough (Getty Images)
Coventry vs Peterborough Predictions
Coventry have one of the best home records in the Championship and Peterborough have lost a lot of recent matches. I am backing a home win and BTTS.
- Coventry vs Peterborough Predictions
- Coventry Form
- Coventry Injuries & Team News
- Peterborough Form
- Peterborough Injuries & Team News
- Coventry vs Peterborough Live Stream FAQ
- Coventry have won their last 5 home matches (Championship)
- Coventry have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches against Peterborough (all competitions)
- Peterborough have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches (Championship)
Coventry have a 14-5 advantage against Peterborough in 24 meetings with five draws.
Coventry extended their unbeaten run in the Championship to three with a 1-1 draw at Millwall on Saturday.
Viktor Gyökeres scored early for the Sky Blues before they conceded a first-half equaliser. Mark Robins’ side created chances with 59% possession and 16 shots but they couldn’t find the winner.
Coventry recorded back-to-back wins at home before the Millwall draw. They beat Middlesbrough (2-0) and Cardiff (1-0), extending their home winning streak to five Championship matches.
Coventry Injuries & Team News
Wing back Fankaty Dabo is unavailable due to suspension. Defender Jake Clarke-Salter is ruled out through injury.
Peterborough ended their four-match losing streak with a 3-0 home win against Birmingham last time out.
Darren Ferguson’s side had 60% possession and made it count. They forced Birmingham into an early own goal before Jonson Clarke-Harris and Jorge Grant scored either side of half time.
The Posh remain 21st in the Championship after heavy away losses to Sheffield United (6-2) and Reading (3-1).
Peterborough Injuries & Team News
Forward Jack Marriott is unavailable with a long-term injury.
Ferguson is likely to name an unchanged starting XI after the win against Birmingham.
Coventry vs Peterborough Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Coventry vs Peterborough live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Coventry vs Peterborough live stream.
Coventry look unbeatable at home and Peterborough are on a poor losing streak on the road. I am backing a 2-1 home win.
Best Bet: Coventry Win Full Time Result $1.68 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.83 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Coventry Win 2-1 Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit