- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 31
- Saturday 1
- Sunday 2
- Monday 3
Hull vs Stoke Predictions & Tips - Another Championship away win for promotion chasing Potters
- Hull vs Stoke predictions for Sunday’s Championship match
- The fixture is begin played at the MKM Stadium (12:00 pm GMT)
- Stoke have won 3 of their last 4 away matches
- Can the Potters make it four wins from five on the road?
- Preview, stats & team news
Stoke have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches (Getty Images)
Hull vs Stoke Predictions
Hull are on a poor winless run and Stoke are in decent away form. The Potters keep things tight away, regularly see under 2.5 goals and a narrow away win is my pick.
- Hull vs Stoke Predictions
- Hull Form
- Hull Injuries & Team News
- Stoke Form
- Stoke Injuries & Team News
- Hull vs Stoke Live Stream FAQ
- Hull have lost their last 2 matches (Championship)
- Hull have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 11 matches (Championship)
- Hull have lost their last 2 matches against Stoke (Championship)
- Hull have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 home matches against Stoke (Championship)
- Stoke have won 3 of their last 4 away matches (Championship)
- Stoke have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches (all competitions)
Stoke have a 32-20 advantage against Hull in 71 meetings with 19 draws.
Hull produced a valiant performance against Premier League Everton in the FA Cup. The Tigers drew 2-2 with the Toffees before losing 3-2 after extra time.
Tyler Smith scored in the first minute for Hull before they conceded two first-half goals. Ryan Longman then netted late on to force extra time before a 99th-minute winner eliminated the Tigers.
Grant McCann’s side lost their two previous matches before the FA Cup tie. A 1-0 loss at Blackpool followed a 2-1 defeat at Nottingham Forest.
Hull Injuries & Team News
Defensive pair Lewie Coyle and Alfie Jones are ruled out through injury.
Stoke ended their two-match losing streak with a comfortable 2-0 home win against Leyton Orient in the FA Cup. Tom Ince and Tyrese Campbell scored either side of half time to help the Potters progress.
Stoke previously lost 2-1 at Preston and Derby in the Championship. Good away form has kept Michael O’Neil’s side in touching distance of the play-offs.
The Potters have won three of their last four on the road. A 2-0 win at QPR came after 1-0 victories at Luton and Blackpool.
Stoke Injuries & Team News
Midfield trio Nick Powell, Jordan Thompson and Romain Sawyers are ruled out.
Defender Harry Souttar and goalkeeper Josef Bursik are also unavailable.
Hull vs Stoke Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Hull vs Stoke live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Hull vs Stoke live stream.
What time does Hull vs Stoke Start?
The match starts at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 16
Stoke are a tough side to break down away and their counter-attacking approach keeps the scores down. Hull have a poor scoring record and Stoke may edge this counter.
£10 Free Bet
Use promo code NEWBONUS
Get £10 free bet. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
24 March 2023
25 March 2023
26 March 2023
Hull v Stoke
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips