- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Middlesbrough vs Birmingham Tips & Predictions - Home win backed in the Championship
- Middlesbrough vs Birmingham betting tips for the Championship fixture
- The match takes place at the Riverside Stadium on Saturday (12:30 GMT)
- Middlesbrough have won 4 of their last 5 league matches
- Birmingham have lost 6 of their last 7 in all competitions
- The best betting tips for the game is for Middlesbrough to win
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Middlesbrough vs Birmingham Prediction
- Middlesbrough have won 4 of their last 5 matches (English Championship).
- Middlesbrough have won their last 4 home matches (English Championship).
- Middlesbrough have won 3 of their last 4 home matches to nil (English Championship).
- Birmingham have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Birmingham have failed to score in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Birmingham have lost 2 of their last 3 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Middlesbrough Team News & Injuries
Birmingham Team News & Injuries
Middlesbrough vs Birmingham FAQs
What is the best bet for Middlesbrough vs Birmingham?
The best bet for Middlesbrough vs Birmingham is a Middlesbrough win. Middlesbrough have won 4 of their last 5 league matches; Birmingham have lost 6 of their last 7 games in all competitions.
Where can I watch the Middlesbrough vs Birmingham live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Middlesbrough vs Birmingham live stream online.
Where is Middlesbrough vs Birmingham being played?
Middlesbrough vs Birmingham is being played at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough, England.
When does Middlesbrough vs Birmingham kick off?
Middlesbrough vs Birmingham kicks off at 12:30 GMT on Saturday 16 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet