- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Millwall vs Bristol City Predictions & Tips - Draw specialists to share the spoils in tight affair
- Millwall vs Bristol City Predictions for Wednesday’s EFL Championship match
- Fixture is being played at 18:45 GMT at The Den
- Millwall have drawn their last 4 matches
- Can either team break their run of draws?
- Stats, tips, preview & team news
Millwall and Bristol City tipped to draw (Getty Images)
Millwall vs Bristol City Predictions
Millwall and Bristol have been the draw kings in the EFL Championship this season. The value on this match is for it to end level.
- Millwall vs Bristol City Predictions
- Head to Head
- Millwall Form
- Millwall Injuries & Team News
- Bristol City Form
- Bristol City Injuries & Team News
- Millwall vs Bristol City Live Stream FAQ
- Millwall have drawn their last 4 matches (EFL Championship).
- Millwall have drawn 1-1 in 3 of their last 4 matches (EFL Championship).
- Bristol City have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (EFL Championship).
- Bristol City have seen BTTS Yes in their last 3 matches (EFL Championship).
Head to Head
Bristol City hold a 10-8 advantage in 29 meetings against Millwall. There have been 11 draws along the way.
These sides last met in April where Millwall won 4-1 at home.
Millwall find themselves three places above the drop zone with just one win in nine league matches. The side have drawn on six occasions already.
After a 2-1 home win against Blackpool, The Lions drew three consecutive league matches. A 1-1 draw at West Brom was followed by 0-0 draw at Swansea and a 1-1 home result against Coventry.
A 2-0 home defeat in the Carabao Cup to Leicester followed before drawing 1-1 at Nottingham Forest in their last match. They led 1-0 through Matt Smith but produced only 0.28 xG more than Forest so a draw was a fair result.
Millwall Injuries & Team News
Coach Gary Rowett has a doubt over forward Mason Bennett who has been struggling with a back problem. Winger Jed Wallace should be back after illness.
Attackers Benik Afobe and Sheyi Ojo were back for from injury for the last match. Afobe should start after a substitute outing against Forest.
Bristol City Form
Bristol City sit three points off the playoff places after nine matches. They have won three, drawn four and lost two of their EFL Championship clashes.
The Robins won 2-1 at Cardiff before a goalless draw against Preston at home. Another draw followed, this time 1-1 at home against Luton after conceding in the final minute.
City then won 2-1 at QPR despite only having 37% possession and conceding 3.05 xG. Their last match ended in a 1-1 home draw against Fulham.
Bristol City Injuries & Team News
Manager Nigel Pearson is without star midfielder Han-Noah Massengo for this match. Kasey Palmer should start behind the striker after scoring from the bench in the last match.
Young striker Antoine Semenyo should be fit enough to be on the bench. Experienced midfielder Andy King is also expected to return to the squad.
Millwall vs Bristol City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Millwall vs Bristol City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Millwall vs Bristol City live stream.