- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
QPR vs Stoke Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Draw tipped in Championship clash
- QPR and Stoke City meet in the Championship on Tuesday
- The match kicks off at 5.30pm GMT at Loftus Road
- QPR have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Stoke
- Stoke have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches
QPR Team News
Stoke Team News
QPR vs Stoke Head to Head
QPR vs Stoke Odds
QPR vs Stoke Stats
- QPR have not won in their last 5 matches (Championship).
- QPR have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches (Championship).
- QPR have drawn 3 of their last 6 matches against Stoke (all competitions).
- QPR have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Stoke (all competitions).
- Stoke are winless in their last 2 matches (Championship).
- Stoke have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches (Championship).
- Stoke have seen under 2.5 goals scored in their last 3 away matches (Championship).
QPR vs Stoke FAQs
What is the best bet for QPR vs Stoke?
Stoke have drawn two of their last three away games and another stalemate is the best bet for Tuesday's trip to Loftus Road.
Where can I watch the QPR vs Stoke live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the QPR vs Stoke live stream online.
Where is QPR vs Stoke being played?
QPR vs Stoke is being played at Loftus Road in London, England.
When does QPR vs Stoke kick off?
QPR vs Stoke kicks off at 17:30 GMT on Tuesday 15 December 2020.
Where can I get QPR vs Stoke free bets?
Get QPR vs Stoke free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker. You can find the latest free bets offers available by visiting the free bets section of the website.
What competition are QPR vs Stoke playing in?
QPR vs Stoke are playing in the EFL Championship.