- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Sheffield United vs Bristol City Predictions & Tips - Blades’ new manager bounce in the Championship
- Sheffield United vs Bristol City predictions for Sunday’s Championship match
- The fixture is begin played at Bramall Lane (12:30 pm GMT)
- Sheffield United have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 2 home matches
- Can Paul Heckingbottom get off to a winning start?
- Preview, stats & team news
Sheffield United have kept a clean sheet in their last 2 matches (Getty Images)
Sheffield United vs Bristol City Predictions
Paul Heckingbottom takes charge of Sheffield United for the first time this weekend. He will be raring to go against a Bristol side struggling away and a Blades win is my pick.
- Sheffield United vs Bristol City Predictions
- Sheffield United Form
- Sheffield United Injuries & Team News
- Bristol City Form
- Bristol City Injuries & Team News
- Sheffield United vs Bristol City Live Stream FAQ
- Sheffield United have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 2 home matches (Championship)
- Sheffield United have kept a clean sheet in their last 2 matches (Championship)
- Bristol City have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches (Championship)
- Bristol City have lost their last 3 away matches (Championship)
Sheffield United have a 30-16 advantage against Bristol City in 57 meetings with 11 draws.
Sheffield United Form
Sheffield United beat Reading 1-0 away after holding Coventry to a 0-0 stalemate at home. The Blades edged Reading with 8-6 shots, 55% possession and Jayden Bogle’s second-half goal sealed the points.
It was United’s first win in four, form which led to Paul Heckingbottom replacing Slaviša Jokanović at Bramall Lane.
Sheffield United Injuries & Team News
Midfielder John Fleck is unavailable and Sander Berge or Conor Hourihane should come into central midfield.
Bristol City Form
Bristol City ended their four-match winless run with a 1-0 home victory over Stoke. The Robins were second best with eight shots and 35% possession, but Tyreeq Bakinson’s early goal was the difference.
Nigel Pearson’s side previously drew 1-1 with Blackburn at home. This followed consecutive away defeats at Coventry (3-2) and Birmingham (3-0).
Bristol City Injuries & Team News
Defender Nathan Baker is doubtful after picking up a knock in mid-week.
Sheffield United vs Bristol City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Sheffield United vs Bristol City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Sheffield United vs Bristol City live stream
What time does Sheffield United vs Bristol City Start?
The match starts at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 28
Sheffield United have steadied the ship in recent matches and they should have an additional bounce with their new manager. Bristol are suffering away from home and a narrow home win is likely.
Best Bet: Sheffield United Win Full Time Result @1/2 at bet365 - 2 Units
Value Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1/1 at betfair - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Sheffield United 1-0 Correct Score @6/1 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022