- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
Sheffield Wednesday vs Sunderland Predictions & Tips - Black Cats to Strike in the Championship
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Sunderland Predictions for Friday’s Championship match
- The fixture is being played at Hillsborough (20:00 BST)
- Can the Black Cats win a third successive away match?
Tony Mowbray's Sunderland have won their last 2 away matches (Getty Images)
Sheffield Wednesday vs Sunderland Predictions
Sheffield Wednesday are winless, bottom of the Championship and rarely threaten. Sunderland are in strong league form and can defeat the Owls at Hillsborough.
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Sunderland Sheffield Wednesday Predictions
- Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Sheffield Wednesday Injuries & Team News
- Sunderland Form
- Sunderland Injuries & Team News
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost 6 of their last 8 matches (Championship)
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost 2 of their last 3 matches against Sunderland (Championship)
- Sunderland have won their last 2 away matches
Sunderland have a 50-49 advantage against Sheffield Wednesday in 128 meetings with 29 draws.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
Sheffield Wednesday are bottom of the Championship and have two points from their first eight matches.
A 3-0 loss at Swansea on Saturday followed draws with Leeds (0-0), Middlesbrough (1-1) and a 1-0 defeat at Ipswich.
The Owls were outplayed at Swansea with 42% possession and one shot on target. Xisco Muñoz’s side conceded in the first period before shipping two more after half time.
Sheffield Wednesday Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Mohamed Diaby and forward Mallik Wilks.
Sunderland are unbeaten in five of their last six Championship matches and have won four.
The Black Cats won three in a row before a 1-0 loss against Cardiff on Sunday. Sunderland beat Southampton (5-0), QPR and Blackburn (3-1) before the Cardiff defeat.
Tony Mowbray’s side had chances against Cardiff with 16-7 shots and 66% possession before conceding in the 87th minute.
Sunderland Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Bradley Dack, Dennis Cirkin, Pierre Ekwah, Jay Matete and Corry Evans are out.
Defender Aji Alese and forward Ross Stewart are also out.
Sheffield Wednesday are lacking confidence and face another tough test against in-form Sunderland. There is value on a Black Cats win in the Championship.
Top Betting Sites
30 November 2023
- South African Open Championship -
- MOUZ vs Apeks -
- Hero World Challenge -
- Complexity vs FURIA Esports -
- Flavio Cobolli vs Luca Nardi -
- Arthur Fils vs Dominic Stricker -
- Bengaluru vs Punjab -
- Jamshedpur vs Odisha -
- Luca Van Assche vs Alex Michelsen -
- FK Backa Topola v West Ham -
- AEK Athens v Brighton -
- Atalanta v Sporting -
- Besiktas v Club Brugge -
- HJK Helsinki v Aberdeen -
- Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid -
- Hamad Medjedovic vs Abedallah Shelbayh -
- Milano vs Zalgiris -
- Partizan vs Panathinaikos -
- Marseille v Ajax -
- Rangers v Aris Limassol -
- Liverpool v LASK Linz -
- Aston Villa v Legia Warsaw -
01 December 2023
- SEA Seahawks @ DAL Cowboys -
- Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers -
- 2023 Long Distance Hurdle -
- Horse Racing
- York v Wigan -
02 December 2023
- Oregon @ Washington -
- Texas @ Oklahoma State -
- Georgia @ Alabama -