- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Stoke vs West Brom Predictions & Tips - Undefeated Baggies to extend lead in the Championship
- Stoke vs West Brom predictions for Friday’s Championship match
- The fixture is being played at Bet 365 Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- West Brom have won 6 of their last 9 away matches
- Will the Baggies remain top and record a third win in a row?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
West Brom have won 3 of their last 4 matches against Stoke (Getty Images)
Stoke vs West Brom Predictions
Stoke’s form has dipped after a bright start and West Brom are on an impressive unbeaten run in the Championship. I am backing a Baggies win and BTTS.
- Stoke vs West Brom Predictions
- Stoke Form
- Stoke Injuries & Team News
- West Brom Form
- West Brom Injuries & Team News
- Stoke vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
- Stoke have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- West Brom have won 3 of their last 4 matches against Stoke (Championship)
- West Brom have won 6 of their last 9 away matches (all competitions)
Stoke have a 62-49 advantage against West Brom in 148 meetings with 37 draws.
Stoke were unable to build on their recent 2-0 home win against Hull as they drew 1-1 away at Preston North End on Tuesday.
Nick Powell scored early but the Potters conceded just before half time. Michael O’Neil’s side couldn’t make their 21 shots and 59% possession count and they were unable score the winner.
The result leaves Stoke winless in four of their last six Championship matches, including a 1-1 home draw against strugglers Barnsley.
Stoke Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Sam Clucas is suspended after receiving a fifth yellow card of the season.
West Brom Form
West Brom continued their recovery from three consecutive Championship draws. They beat QPR (2-1) and Cardiff (4-0) in their last two.
The Baggies were in top form against Cardiff, having 11-6 shots and 60% possession. Karlan Grant opened the scoring on six minutes before Alex Mowatt and Matt Phillips also found the net late on.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
West Brom have no injuries or suspensions.
Forwards Matt Phillips and Grady Diangana could be recalled after impressive substitute performances against Cardiff.
Stoke vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Stoke vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Stoke vs West Brom live stream.
Stoke have struggled for consistency in the Championship. West Brom should extend their unbeaten run with a 2-1 win in Staffordshire.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.83 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: West Brom Win Full Time Result $2.38 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: West Brom Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit