- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
West Brom vs Nottingham Forest Predictions & Tips - Goals expected in the Championship
- West Brom vs Nottingham Forest predictions for Friday’s Championship match
- The fixture is being played at the Hawthorns (8pm GMT)
- West Brom have created 1+ expected goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches
- Can the Baggies maintain their unbeaten home run?
- Preview, stats & team news
West Brom have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches against Nottingham Forest (Getty Images)
West Brom vs Nottingham Forest Predictions
West Brom are unbeaten at home and Nottingham Forest are in solid away form. The two sides create chances, and a draw with BTTS is likely.
- West Brom vs Nottingham Forest Predictions
- West Brom Form
- West Brom Injuries & Team News
- Nottingham Forest Form
- Nottingham Forest Injuries & Team News
- West Brom vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
- West Brom are winless in their last 3 matches (Championship)
- West Brom have had 1+ expected goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches (Championship)
- West Brom have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches against Nottingham Forest (Championship)
- Nottingham Forest have drawn 1-1 in their last 2 away matches (Championship)
- Nottingham Forest have seen BTTS in their last 3 away matches (Championship)
- Nottingham Forest have had 1+ expected goals in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Championship)
West Brom have a 58-46 advantage against Nottingham Forest in 137 meetings with 33 draws.
West Brom Form
West Brom’s three-match winless run continued with a 0-0 away draw against Blackpool. The Baggies had 25 shots and 2.07 expected goals but they couldn’t breakthrough.
Valerien Ismael’s side remain seven points behind Bournemouth in second place. They have one win in five after losses to Fulham (3-0), Huddersfield (1-0), and a 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
Defender Dara O’Shea and midfielder Rico Richards are ruled out through injury.
Nottingham Forest Form
Nottingham Forest extended their unbeaten run to five in the Championship with a 0-0 draw against Luton. Forest had just eight shots on goal and Brice Samba kept the scores level with a second-half penalty save.
Steve Cooper’s side have drawn four of their last five, including 1-1 away results against QPR and Reading.
Nottingham Forest Injuries & Team News
Defender Loic Mbe Soh is unlikely to feature with a thigh injury.
Defenders Jordi Osei-Tutu and Rodrigo Ely are ruled out.
West Brom vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the West Brom vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the West Brom vs West Brom live stream.
What time does West Brom vs West Brom Start?
The match starts at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, November 26
West Brom should keep things tight after dropping recent points. Nottingham Forest are strong away but have drawn recent matches on the road. A score draw is predicted.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.95 at Ladbrokes Australia - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.75 at Neds - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
06 December 2021
07 December 2021
08 December 2021