- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Antalyaspor vs Besiktas Predictions & Tips - Besiktas to win the Turkish Cup
- Antalyaspor vs Besiktas predictions for Tuesday’s Turkish Cup final
- The match is being played at 6.45pm BST at Gürsel Aksel Stadium
- Antalyaspor have lost 7 of their last 10 matches
- I am backing Besiktas to win the double in Turkey
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Besiktas won the Super Lig title on Saturday (Getty images)
Antalyaspor vs Besiktas Predictions
Besiktas have a great chance to do the double in Turkey after being crowned Super Lig champions on Saturday. I am backing the Black Eagles to beat Antalyaspor in the Turkish Cup final.
- Antalyaspor have lost 7 of their last 10 matches (Super Lig).
- Antalyaspor have conceded 2+ goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen BTTS in their last 7 matches against Antalyaspor (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have won 21 of their last 29 matches against Antalyaspor (all competitions).
- Besiktas have won 4 of their last 6 matches (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches (Super Lig).
Head to Head
Besiktas have a 39-7 record against Antalyaspor with 11 draws in 57 matches.
Antalyaspor were the draw specialists in Turkey this season with 17 draws in 40 Super Lig matches. They lost seven of their final 10 games once safety had been assured.
Ersun Yanal’s side lost two in a row before a 0-0 draw against Konyaspor on the final day.
Antalyaspor Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Hakan Özmert was taken off before half time against. His starting spot could be taken by Nuri Sahin.
Besiktas won their 16th Turkish Super Lig title on Saturday. They did it the hard way, beating Fenerbahce by two points and edging Galatasaray by a one goal difference.
The Black Eagles recently lost two straight matches, 3-1 at Galatasaray and 2-1 at home against Fatih Karagumruk.
Besiktas won 2-1 at Goztepe to secure the title. Domagoj Vida opened the scoring and Rachid Ghezzal regained the lead from the penalty spot.
Besiktas Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup is injured alongside wingers Adem Ljajic and Ajdin Hasic.
Strikers Vincent Aboubakar and Cenk Tosun are also out.
Antalyaspor had a poor end to the season with Besiktas winning the title. Besiktas are backed to win the Cup and do the double in Turkey.
Best Bet: Besiktas Win Full Time Result @-121.95 at Unibet - 5 Units
Value Bet: Besiktas & Over 2.5 Win & Total Goals @188.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit