- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Besiktas vs Rizespor Predictions & Tips - Besiktas to advance with ease
- Besiktas vs Rizespor predictions for Wednesday’s Turkish Cup match
- Match is being played at 17:45 GMT at the Vodafone Park
- Rizespor have only managed 1 win in their last 18 away matches
- I’m backing Besiktas to beat Rizespor by 2 or more goals without conceding
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Besiktas vs Rizespor
Besiktas have not conceded a goal in their last three home matches (Getty Images)
Besiktas vs Rizespor Predictions
Besiktas have been in superb form recently and should cruise past Rizespor. The best bet is for Besiktas to cover the -1 handicap and win to nil.
- Besiktas have won by 2+ goals in their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Besiktas have won their last 4 home matches to nil (Turksih Super Lig).
- Besiktas have scored 3+ goals in their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Rizespor have lost 13 of their last 18 away matches (4 draws) (all competitions).
- Rizespor lost 6-0 in their last away match against Besiktas (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Besiktas lead 28-10 in their 46 matches against Rizespor. There have been eight draws along the way. Their last encounter saw Besiktas win 6-0 at home just a week ago.
Besiktas reached the last 16 round of the Turkish Cup by defeating Tarsus Idman Yurdu 3-1 at home. Since that result Besitas have won five of their last six, conceding only two goals.
This incredible run began with a convincing 4-0 home win over BB Erzurumspor before beating Ankaragucu 1-0 away.
The winning streak continued as Besiktas saw off Sivasspor 3-0 at home and then won 2-0 at Kayserispor. Besiktas’ last match was the only one they have failed to win in their last seven.
Besiktas conceded their first goal in six matches as Hatayspor held them to a 2-2 draw away from home. Vincent Aboubakar gave Besiktas the lead but Hatayspor were 2-1 up by the 30 minute mark.
Cyle Larin leveled matters before the break but Besiktas couldn’t find the winner despite creating numerous opportunities.
Besiktas Injuries & Team News
Besiktas’ only injury worry is that of midfielder Bernard Mensah. Centre-back Welinton is suspended for yellow card accumulation.
Rizespor are in for a tough evening against Besiktas if their match from a week ago is anything to go by. They reached this phase of the Turkish Cup with a 3-0 home win over Eskisehirspor.
Rizespor’s form has not been terrible of late, bar for their 6-0 defeat at Besiktas two matches ago. Prior to that Rizespor had to successive 1-1 draws against Konyaspor away and Genclerbirligi at home.
Their last match ended in a 1-1 draw against Denizlispor. It took an injury time equaliser by Kemal Ruzgar to secure the point for Rizespor after they had gone behind early in the match.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Forward Loic Remy and left-back Ismail Koybasi have both been ruled out with injury. Milan Skoda should continue up front.
Midfielder Yasin Pehlivan and centre-back Yassine Meriah are both suspended for this encounter.
Besiktas vs Rizespor FAQ
What is the Besiktas vs Rizespor best bet?
The best bet is for Besiktas to win by 2+ goals against Rizespor.
Where can I watch the Besiktas vs Rizespor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Besiktas vs Rizespor live stream.
Besiktas are in great form, especially at home and smashed Rizespor 6-0 just a week ago. I'm backing the hosts to cover the -1 handicap and win to nil.
Best Bet: Besiktas -1 Handicap Handicap @-105.26 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Besiktas Win to Nil Win To Nil @200.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Besiktas Win 3-0 Correct Score @850.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet