- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa Predictions & Tips - Fenerbahce backed to see off Kasimpasa
- Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Cup match
- Match is being played at 17:45 GMT at the Ulker Stadyumu
- Fenerbahce have scored 2+ goals in their last 4 matches
- I’m backing this match to see over 2.5 goals goals with Fenerbahce to advance
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa
Fenerbahce have won their last four matches coming into this cup tie (Getty Images)
Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa Predictions
Fenerbahce are in fine form and are scoring plenty of goals, so they should have the quality to advance. Kasimpasa had an impressive result last time out but maintaining that effort just three days later could be tricky.
- Fenerbahce have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches (all competitions).
- Fenerbahce have scored 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Fenerbahce have won their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Kasimpasa have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Kasimpasa have lost 3 of their last 5 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Fenerbahce have dominated this fixture with a 63-8 lead over 75 matches. There have been four drawn matches.
Fenerbahce beat Kasimpasa 3-0 away in their last match just two weeks ago.
Fenerbahce qualified for the Turkish Cup last 16 with a narrow 1-0 victory over Karacabey Belediyespor. They have won four of their five league matches since that result.
Fenerbahce come into this match on a four-match winning run which started with a 4-1 victory at home against Istanbul Basaksehir. That was followed by a 3-0 win at Kasimpasa and a 2-1 home victory over Alanyaspor.
In their last match Fenerbahce comfortably defeated Erzurumspor 3-0 away. Mert Yanda opened the scoring just before the break. Second half goals by Dimitris Pelkas and Sinan Gumus sealed a well deserved three points.
Fenerbahce Injuries & Team News
Fenerbahce will be without midfielders Tolga Cigerci and Jose Sosa, and left-back Filip Novak due to injury.
Another left-back in Caner Erkin will miss this match through suspension.
Kasimpasa beat Muglaspor 5-0 to get into the round of 16 of the Turkish Cup but have only won once since.
After beating Muglaspor, Kasimpasa returned to league action against Yeni Malatyaspor where they lost 2-0 away. A heavy 4-0 home defeat to Gaziantep followed before a 2-2 draw at Istanbul Basaksehir.
Kasimpasa then lost 3-0 at home to Fenerbahce as their season looked to be taking a turn for the worse. In their last match, Kasimpasa upset the odds to win 2-1 away at title chasing Alanyaspor.
It was a special performance by Kasimpasa who had to play 65 minutes with 10 men after Oussama Haddadi was sent off. Armin Hodi and Yusuf Erdogan were the goal scorers in what was a superb defensive display.
Kasimpasa Injuries & Team News
Kasimpasa have no fresh injury worries but they do have a number of players out for the longer term.
Left-back Cagtay Kurukalip and centre-back Julian Jeanvier have been absent since October 2020 and remain out. Other injuries include Gilbert Koomson, Tarkan Serbest, Haris Hajradinovic and Bengali-Fode Koita.
Left-back Oussama Haddadi is suspended after his red card in the last match.
Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa FAQ
What is the Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa best bet?
The best bet is for this match to go over 2.5 goals and Fenerbahce to win.
Where can I watch the Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa live stream.
Fenerbahce come into this cup tie having won their last four matches. Scoring has not been a problem for them so I'm backing the hosts to win with the match seeing over 2.5 goals.
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-166.67 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Best Bet: Fenerbahce/Over 2.5 Result/Total Goals @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Fenerbahce Win 3-1 Correct Score @1000.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet