- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray Predictions & Tips - Galatasaray backed to reach quarter-finals
- Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray predictions for Tuesday’s Turkish Cup match
- Match is being played at 17:45 GMT at the Yeni Malatya Stadyumu
- Galatasaray have won 4 of their last 6 away matches
- I’m backing Galatasaray to advance to the quarter-finals in 90 minutes
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray
Galatasaray have won four of their last six away matches (Getty Images)
Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray Predictions
Yeni Malatyaspor are winless in their last five matches and are short on confidence. My best bet is for Galatasaray to win this match inside 90 minutes and advance to the quarters.
- Yeni Malatyaspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Yeni Malatyaspor have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Galatasaray have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Galatasaray have won 4 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Galatasaray lead 4-2 in their eight matches against Yeni Malatyaspor. Two matches have ended in draws.
They last met in February 2020 where Galatasaray won 1-0 at home.
Yeni Malatyaspor Form
Yeni Malatyaspor come into this last 16 Turkish Cup fixture without a win in their last five matches. They progressed to this stage thanks to a 5-0 home win over Hekimoglu Trabzon in the previous round.
Malatayaspor have played six league matches since that cup success and only won once. Their last four matches have seen them lose 3-1 at home to Erzurumspor, go down 3-1 at Ankaragucu and draw 2-2 at home to Sivasspor.
In their last match Yeni Malatyaspor lost 1-0 at Kayserispor. It was a disappointing performance where Semih Kaya’s own goal sealed the win for the hosts.
Yeni Malatyaspor Injuries & Team News
Left-back Karim Hafez and midfielder Christian Cueva are both suspended for this encounter. Centre-back Murat Akca will not feature due to injury.
Galatasaray defeated Darica Genclerbirligi 1-0 at home in mid-December to secure their passage through to the Turkish Cup last 16.
Over their last six matches since that cup victory, Galatasaray have won three, lost two and drawn one. Galatasaray however come into this match full of confidence after beating Genclerbirligi 6-0 in their last match.
Younes Belhanda scored a hat-trick while Mbaye Diagne, Oulcan Calayan and Ryan Babel scored the others.
In the matches leading up to their latest win, Galatasaray beat Trabzonspor 2-0 away, drew 0-0 at home to Antalyaspor and lost 4-3 at Konyaspor.
Galatasaray Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Fernando Muslera is still a fitness doubt for this match.
Oghenekaro Etebo will be missing in midfield while Sofiane Feghouli is out with a thigh strain. Forward Falcao is still expected to be out for some time.
Winger Ryan Babel returned from injury in the last match but he is unlikely to be risked from the start in this one. Attacker Ogulcan Caglayan is suspended for this match.
Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray FAQ
What is the Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray best bet?
The best bet is for Galatasaray to win in 90 minutes.
Where can I watch the Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray live stream.
Galatasaray are in good away form and are backed to have too much quality for Yeni Malatyaspor. Goals are likely in this encounter with over 2.5 goals offering value.
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-125.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bet: Galatasaray Win Full Time Result @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Galatasaray Win 3-1 Correct Score @1400.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch