- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS in the Turkish Super Lig
- Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- The game is being played at 6.30pm BST at Bahcesehir Okullari Stadium
- Alanyaspor have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 home matches
- I am backing BTTS which has happened in 6 of Fenerbahce’s last 7 matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Fenerbahce have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (Getty Images)
Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions
BTTS is the best bet here with both teams more than capable of scoring and conceding goals. Alanyaspor are hard to beat at home and can hold Fenerbahce to a draw.
- Alanyaspor are undefeated in 22 of their last 25 home matches (all competitions).
- Alanyaspor have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 home matches (Super Lig).
- Alanyaspor have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 home matches against Fenerbahce (Super Lig).
- Alanyaspor are undefeated in 3 of their last 4 matches against Fenerbahce (Super Lig).
- Fenerbahce are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 away matches (Super Lig).
- Fenerbahce have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (Super Lig).
- Fenerbahce have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches (Super Lig).
Head to Head
Fenerbahce have a 6-2 against Alanyaspor with 2 draws in 10 matches.
Alanyaspor recently lost three straight matches in the Turkish Super Lig. They are currently sixth on the table and seven points away from the Europa League play-off positions.
Cagdas Atan’s side got back to winning ways with a 3-2 home win against Denizlispor where they overturned a 2-0 deficit. They then lost 1-0 at Yeni Malatyaspor despite having 4-1 shots on target.
Alanyaspor are undefeated in their last two matches. They won 3-2 at home against Gaziantep before a 0-0 draw at Istanbul Basaksehir last time out where they had 5-0 shots on target.
Alanyaspor remain hard to beat at home, going undefeated in 22 of their last 25 home matches in all competitions.
Alanyaspor Injuries & Team News
Alanyaspor striker Khouma Babacar is injured.
Fenerbahce have won their last three matches in the Super Lig. They sit three points behind Besiktas at the top of the table with five matches remaining.
Emre Belözoglu replaced Erol Bulut as manager in March. He has won four of his five matches in charge with one draw.
Fenerbahce won 3-1 against Gaziantep before a 2-1 win at Istanbul Basaksehir. They won 3-2 against Kasimpasa on Sunday with Enner Valencia bagging a brace and Attila Szalai on target.
Fenerbahce Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Altay Bayindir, right back Nazim Sangaré, centre back Sadik Ciftpinar and winger Diego Perotti are injured.
Midfielder Irfan Can Kahveci is suspended.
Alanyaspor and Fenerbahce are expected to produce BTTS in Turkey. Alanyaspor are hard to beat at home and can hold the title chasers to a draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-175.44 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @600.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit