- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
Altay vs Istanbulspor Predictions & Tips - Istanbulspor backed for away point
- Altay vs Istanbulspor predictions for Monday’s Turkish 1 Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Bornova Aziz Kocaoglu Stadium
- Altay have are unbeaten in their last 5 home matches
- I’m backing Altay and Istanbulspor to share the points
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Altay vs Istanbulspor
Altay vs Istanbulspor Predictions
Altay have been in strong form at home with four wins in their last five matches. Istanbulspor have however won their last two on the road. My best bet is for the match to end level.
- Altay have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Altay are unbeaten in their last 5 home matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Istanbulspor are unbeaten in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Istanbulspor have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
Head to Head
Istanbulspor lead 20-19 in their 60 matches against Altay along with 21 draws.
In their clash earlier this season, Istanbulspor came away with a 2-1 win at home.
Altay are fourth on the Turkish 1 Lig, six points off the top. With just less than half a season to go, Altay will feel that they are still very much in the title race.
Unfortunately their recent form has cost them some ground to the teams above them with two defeats in their last two league matches. Prior to that, Altay were on a five-match winning run.
Altay beat Akhisarspor 2-1 and Umraniyespor 3-1, both at home before winning 1-0 at Tuzlaspor. That was followed by two successive away defeats, first 2-0 to Bandirmaspor and then 1-0 at Samsunspor.
At home Altay are however unbeaten in their last five matches.
Altay Injuries & Team News
Harun Alpsoy is still out with injury in central midfield as is left-back Ozgur Ozkaya.
Midfielder Khaly Thiam is suspended for yellow card accumulation.
Istanbulspor still have their eye firmly on the title in second place. They are a mere one point behind top spot but this is a tough trip for them to make.
The Istanbul-based outfit have won their last five league matches. That run began with a 2-0 success at Boluspor and was followed by four successive home victories.
Istanbulspor beat Adana Demirspor 3-1, Ankaraspor 5-3, Balikesirspor 5-0 and Adanaspor 1-0 in their last match. Uygar Zeybek scored the winner on the stroke of half time against Adanaspor.
Istanbulspor Injuries & Team News
Left-back Duhan Aksu is still out with hip injury, as is right winger, Kristal Abazag.
The rest of Istanbulspor’s first team squad are all fit and available for selection.
Altay vs Istanbulspor Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Altay vs Istanbulspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Altay vs Istanbulspor live stream.