- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
Ankaragucu vs Rizespor Predictions & Tips - Relegation rivals tipped to draw
- Ankaragucu vs Rizespor predictions for Monday’s Turkish Super Lig fixture
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Eryaman Stadium
- Rizespor have not managed to win any of their last 9 away league encounters
- I am backing Rizespor to get a point against Ankaragucu
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Ankaragucu have only one win in their last 9 matches (Getty Images)
Ankaragucu vs Rizespor Predictions
Ankaragucu are treading dangerous waters in the relegation zone while Rizespor are currently producing relegation standard results. The best bet is for these two struggling sides to end level and share the spoils.
- Ankaragucu are without a win in 7 of their last 8 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Ankaragucu have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Ankaragucu have seen BTTS Yes in 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have failed to win in their last 9 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen BTTS Yes in 9 of their last 13 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Ankaragucu hold a 16-13 lead over Rizespor in their 40 previous matches. There have been 11 draws.
When they met in October 2020, Rizespor won a cracking game 5-3 at home.
Ankaragucu find themselves in a perilous position on the Turkish Super Lig table. Currently placed second from bottom on 19 points, they will need a huge turnaround if relegation is to be avoided.
With only one win in their last eight league matches, things are looking bleak for Ankaragucu.
That victory came in a 1-0 home success against Kasimpasa. It was followed by a 4-3 loss at Alanyaspor and a 1-0 away defeat to Erzurumspor.
Ankaragucu then got hammered 4-1 at home by Sivasspor. In their last outing, they were fortunate to draw 0-0 at Kayserispor after offering up numerous scoring opportunities to the hosts.
Ankaragucu Injuries & Team News
At centre-back both Zvonimir Salija and Michal Pazdan are suspended. Ante Kulusic and Erdi Dikmen are likely to slot in central defence.
In midfield, we could see a start for Daniel Lukasik as Atakan Ridvan Cankaya is injured.
Rizespor are 14th on the Super Lig table but only two points clear of the relegation zone. They have three other teams between them and the drop zone but recent form suggests things could get tight.
It was looking up for Rizespor when they beat Gaziantep 3-0 at home in mid-January. Unfortunately they have since drawn 1-1 at Istanbul Basaksehir, lost 1-0 at Fenerbahce, drawn 1-1 at home to Kasimpasa and lost 2-1 at Alanyaspor.
Last time out, Rizespor suffered a shock 2-0 home defeat to Erzurumspor, who are also in the relegation mix. Fernando was sent off seven minutes from the end.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Fabricio Baiano is suspended in midfield so Dogan Erdogan should slot in. Milan Skoda will continue to lead the attack in the absence of forward, Loic Remy.
Erik Sabo, who was signed in January, continues to miss out through injury.
Fernando is also suspended for this encounter, but was never likely to start.
Ankaragucu vs Rizespor Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Ankaragucu vs Rizespor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Ankaragucu vs Rizespor live stream.
Ankaragucu have only managed one win their last eight matches while Rizespor only have one win in their last 11. This match is backed to end in a draw between two out of form sides. A 1-1 scoreline is tipped.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @230.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit