- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
Besiktas vs Sivasspor Predictions & Tips - Two in-form teams backed to draw
- Besiktas vs Sivasspor predictions for Monday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Vodafone Park
- Sivasspor are unbeaten in their last 6 away matches
- I’m backing Besiktas and Sivasspor to take a point each in an exciting match
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Besiktas to take a point against fellow in-form side Sivasspor (Getty Images)
Besiktas vs Sivasspor Predictions
Both teams come into this match in very good form in the Turkish Super Lig. Sivasspor are unbeaten in their last six away matches so they are backed to get a point.
- Besiktas have seen BTTS Yes in 5 of their last 8 matches (Turksih Super Lig).
- Besiktas have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Sivasspor have seen BTTS Yes in 7 of their last 8 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Sivasspor have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Sivasspor have won their last 2 matches against Besiktas (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Besiktas hold a very narrow 13-11 advantage over Sivasspor in 30 matches along with six draws.
Sivasspor did the double on Besiktas last season, winning 3-0 at home and 2-1 away.
Besiktas are in flying form at the moment with four wins from their last five Turkish Super Lig matches. They are fifth in the league table but their form suggests they are very much in the title race.
Besiktas started the month of December with a convincing 3-0 home win over Kasimpasa before suffering their only loss in their last five league matches. That came in a 2-1 defeat at the then table toppers, Alanyaspor.
Since then Besiktas have beaten Tarsus Idman Yurdu 3-1 at home in the Turkish Cup and Erzurumspor 4-0 at home in the Super Lig.
Their last match was a tightly fought encounter at Ankaragucu. Besiktas took all three points thanks to a 61st minute winner by Domagoj Vida.
Besiktas Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Utku Yvukuran is the only first team injury concern for Besiktas. Ersin Destanoglu will start between the sticks.
Adem Llajic and Gokhan Tore are also injured but neither were likely to feature if fit.
Sivasspor had a poor start to the season with UEFA Europa League distractions but are unbeaten since being knocked out of the competition.
Since losing 1-0 at Maccabi Tel Aviv in their final group match of Europe, Sivasspor have won three and drawn one. Their 0-0 home draw against Antalyaspor was the only time Sivasspor didn't take all three points.
After that Sivasspor beat Giresunspor 1-0 at home in the Turkish Cup. They returned to Super Lig action with an impressive 1-0 win at Konyaspor.
In their last match Sivasspor were dominant as they saw off Genclerbirligi 3-1 at home. Mark Gradel got the scoring underway before second half goals by Hakan Arslan and Mustapha Yatabare secured the win.
Sivasspor Injuries & Team News
Centre-back Samba Camara is injured for this match with Caner Osmanpasa likely to deputise for him.
Fringe player Serhiy Rybalka is lacking match fitness so won’t feature in the squad.
Besiktas vs Sivasspor FAQ
What is the Besiktas vs Sivasspor best bet?
The best bet for Besiktas vs Sivasspor is for the match to end in a draw.
Where can I watch the Besiktas vs Sivasspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Besiktas vs Sivasspor live stream.
Besiktas come into this match full of confidence given their recent run. Sivasspor have also been in stellar form and are unbeaten in their last six on the road. This match is backed to end in a draw.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @260.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @600.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch