- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor Predictions & Tips - Goals expected in exciting clash
- Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Ulker Stadyumu
- Fenerbahce have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 home matches
- I’m tipping this match to see over 2.5 goals with a draw a likely result
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor
Fenerbahce have lost 3 of their last 4 home league matches (Getty images)
Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor Predictions
Alanyaspor have struggled on the road with four successive defeats but Fenerbahce have not enjoyed the best of runs at home. The hosts home matches have also seen plenty of goals so my best bet is for this to end in a high scoring draw.
- Fenerbahce have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Fenerbahce have lost 3 of their last 4 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Alanyaspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Alanyaspor have lost their last 4 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Fenerbahce lead 5-2 in their 10 matches against Alanaspor along with three draws.
Their last competitive fixture ended 1-1 in February 2020.
Fenerbahce are fifth in the Turkish Super Lig, just a point behind their opponents in this match. Their form has been pretty inconsistent this season but the return of key players could push them to another level.
Erol Bulut’s side beat Karacabey Beledyespor 1-0 at home in the Turkish Cup but then returned to league action with a 3-1 defeat at Gaziantep FK.
Fenerbahce’s last two matches have both ended in victories though. First they thrashed Istanbul Basaksehir 4-1 at home and then defeated Kasimpasa 3-0 away in their last match.
Mame Thiam scored a first half brace before Ferdi Kadioglu completed the scoring four minutes from the end.
Fenerbahce Injuries & Team News
Fenerbahce have no first team injury concerns for this match.
Fringe players Fikip Novak and Tolga Cigerci have however both been ruled out through injury.
Alanyaspor have dropped off over the last couple of weeks after heading the Turkish Super Lig table. They are still very much in the title race and tend to do well against the bigger sides.
After beating Adanaspor 5-1 at home in the Turkish Cup, Alanyaspor lost 1-0 at Denizlispor in the Super Lig. That was followed by a 1-1 home draw against Yeni Malatyaspor before losing 3-1 at Gaziantep FK.
Alanyaspor did bounce back in their last match to beat Istanbul Basaksehir 3-0 at home. It was a very good performance which saw Adam Bareiro and Jacques Moubandje give them a first half lead. Tayfur Bingol added a third seven minutes from the end.
Alanyaspor Injuries & Team News
Forward Khouma Babacar is out injured so Adam Bareiro is expected to lead the attack.
New signing Hasan Huseyin Acar is expected to start from the bench in this match. Ufuk Ceylan and Ceyhun Gulselam are both injured but neither were expected to feature.
Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor FAQ
What is the Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor best bet?
The best bet is for this match to see over 2.5 goals.
Where can I watch the Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor live stream.
Fenerbahce have seen plenty of goals in their home matches recently. Alanyaspor have been poor on the road while Fenerbahce have not convinced at home. This match is backed to end in a high scoring draw.
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-142.86 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @230.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score @1000.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet