- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
Gaziantep vs Goztepe Predictions & Tips - Goals aplenty in Super Lig match
- Gaziantep vs Goztepe predictions for Monday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at the Gaziantep Stadium
- Gaziantep are unbeaten in 17 of their last 18 home league matches
- I’m backing a high scoring draw for this encounter
- Preview, predictions, team news & stats
Gaziantep host Goztepe in the Turkish Super Lig
Gaziantep vs Goztepe Predictions
Gaziantep have the best home record in the Super Lig but do tend to concede goals. Goztepe also concede goals so I’m backing a high scoring draw for this match.
- Gaziantep are unbeaten in 17 of their last 18 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Gaziantep have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 home matches (all competitions).
- Gaziantep have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 8 home matches (all competitions).
- Gaziantep have seen BTTS Yes in 7 of their last 8 home matches (all competitions).
- Goztepe have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Goztepe have seen over over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Goztepe have drawn their last 5 matches against Gaziantep (all competitions).
Head to Head
Gaziantep and Goztepe are level at 3-3 in their 12 previous matches. There have been six draws.
They last met in September 2020 where the Gaziantep took an away point in a 2-2 draw.
Gaziantep are seventh on the Turkish Super Lig table after a superb first half of the season. They have dropped off in the second half and only won one of their last five league matches.
That victory came in a 2-1 home success against Kayserispor but was followed by a 3-0 defeat at Rizespor and a 1-1 home draw against Hatayspor.
Gaziantep then lost 2-1 at home against Galatasaray. That was their first home league defeat in 18 matches.
In Gaziantep’s last match they lost 2-0 at Fatih Karagumruk. They once again struggled to create chances on the road under Ricardo Pinto with set pieces being their biggest threat.
Gaziantep Injuries & Team News
Centre-back Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik and central midfielder Amedej Vetrih are both injured for this encounter. Pawel Olkowski and Osama Rashid are expected to fill in for them.
Fringe players, Furkan Soyalp and Muhammet Demir are both out injured.
Goztepe find themselves in 11th position in the Super Lig but with only five points separating them and the relegation zone, they will want to get some points.
Unal Karaman’s side won 3-2 at Konyaspor in mid-January and backed it up with a convincing 4-0 victory at home against Genclerbirlgi. That mini revival did not last long as Goztepe went down 2-1 at Besiktas and Denizlispor.
Goztepe’s last match ended in a home 2-2 draw against Yeni Malatyaspor. Cherif Ndiaye scored a goal in each half to put Goztepe ahead but each time Yeni were allowed to come back and equalise.
Goztepe Injuries & Team News
The good news for Goztepe is that manager Unal Karaman has no injury concerns ahead of this match.
Gaziantep vs Goztepe Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Gaziantep vs Goztepe live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Gaziantep vs Goztepe live stream.
There should be goals in this encounter as both tend to conceded. Gaziantep have a very good home record but have dropped off recently with a 2-2 draw predicted.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score @1100.0 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit