- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk Predictions & Tips - Draw backed in Ankara
- Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk predictions for Friday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- The match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Eryaman Stadyumu
- Fatih Karagumruk have not won on the road in 8 matches this season
- I’m backing Fatih Karagumruk to come away with a point
- Full match preview and predictions
Genclerbirligi and Fatih Karagumruk backed to draw (Getty images)
Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk Predictions
Genclerbirligi may be bereft of confidence after getting hammered 6-0 away from home. They, however, face Fatih Karagumrum who have the worst away record in the league. I’m backing this match to end level.
- Genclerbirligi have seen BTTS Yes in their last 7 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Fatih Karagumruk have seen BTTS Yes in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Fatih Karagumruk have drawn 3 of their last 5 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Fatih Karagumruk hold a narrow 6-5 lead over Genclerbirligi in 14 matches played. There have been three draws along the way.
They have not met since 1983 where Genclerbirligi won 1-0 at home.
Genclerbirligi currently occupy 17th position on the Turkish Super Lig table and are four points clear of the relegation zone.
They are in decent form coming into this match with two wins and a draw in their last four Turkish Super Lig matches. That run began with a 3-2 home win over Kayserispor before drawing 1-1 at Rizespor.
Another home win followed, this time 3-1 against Hatayspor where a brace by Robert Piris Da Motta set Genclerbirligi on their way.
In their last match Genclerbirligi came up against a rampant Galatasaray side who came out 6-0 winners. By half time they were 4-0 down and out of the contest.
Genclerbirligi Injuries & Team News
Giovanni Sio will continue to lead the attack with Bogdan Stancu still injured. Goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt is also injured which means Ubeyd Adiyaman will start in goal.
Fringe players Omurcan Artan and Salih Dursun are sidelined through injury.
Fatih Karagumruk Form
Fatih Karagumruk are sitting comfortably in eighth place on the Turkish Super Lig with 24 points from 17 matches. Their away form is a source of concern with no wins this season in eight matches on the road.
Karagumruk’s recent form has seen them take four points from their last four matches. A 1-1 draw at Goztepe was followed by a 2-1 home defeat to Trabzonspor.
Thereafter Karagumruk lost 3-1 at Antalyaspor before winning their last match 2-1 at home to Konyaspor. Andrea Bertolacci and Papa N’Diaye were the goal scorers on the day.
Fatih Karagumruk Injuries & Team News
Ervin Zukanovic is out injured and Enzo Roco is suspended. Fatoh Kurucuk and Gason Campi are expected to start in defence in their place.
Aatif Chahechouhe and Eric Lichaj have both been released by the club so will no longer play any role in Karagumruk’s season.
Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk FAQ
What is the Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk best bet?
The best bet is for this match to end in a draw.
Where can I watch the Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk live stream.
Fatih Karagumruk have yet to win away in the Super Lig this season while Genclerbirligi come into this match on the back of a 6-0 defeat. A draw is the best bet for this one.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @220.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @500.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet