- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor Predictions & Tips - A point each in mid-table clash
- Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 1pm GMT at the Goztepe Gursel Aksel Stadium
- Goztepe are unbeaten in 7 of their last 9 matches in 90 minutes
- I’m backing Goztepe and Yeni Malatyaspor to share the points
- Preview, stats, team news & predictions
Goztepe host Yeni Malatyaspor in the Turkish Super Lig
Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor Predictions
These teams are very evenly matched and have both been inconsistent in recent weeks. Much like their meeting earlier this season, I am backing this match to end level.
- Goztepe are unbeaten in 7 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- Goztepe have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Yeni Malatyaspor are unbeaten in 4 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Yeni Malatyaspor have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Yeni Malayaspor hold a narrow 7-5 lead in 17 matches against Goztepe. There have been five drawn fixtures.
When they met in September 2020, the match ended 1-1 at Yeni Malatyaspor.
Goztepe are 13th on the Turkish Super Lig table with 25 points. They are only five points clear of the relegation zone which will be a concern for the club.
Over their last five matches, Goztepe have won two and lost three. They lost 1-0 at home to Antalyaspor before beating Konyaspor 3-2 away. That was followed by an impressive 4-0 home victory over Genclerbirligi.
Goztepe then went on to lose their latest two matches by a 2-1 scoreline, both away from home. First to Besiktas and then to bottom-of-the-table Denizlispor where Marko Mihojevic equalised in the second half.
Goztepe Injuries & Team News
Unak Karaman has a fully fit squad from which to pick for this match. That includes the return of Soner Aydogdu from suspension. He is expected to slot straight into central midfield.
Yeni Malatyaspor Form
Yeni Malatyaspor have had a good season thus far and find themselves placed 10th in the Super Lig. They are three points ahead of their opponents going into this match.
Since going out of the Turkish Cup at home to Galatasaray on penalties, Yeni Malatyaspor have beaten Rizespor 4-1 at home and Hatayspor 2-1 away.
Yeni then suffered a 1-0 home defeat to Galatasaray before drawing their last match 0-0 at home to Fatih Karagumruk.
Yeni Malatyaspor Injuries & Team News
Left-back Teenage Hadebe and forward Kubilay Kanatsizkus will both miss out through suspension.
Umut Bulut is expected to start in attack with Bulent Cevhir going in at left-back.
Goalkeeper, Ertac Ozbir is injured so Abdulsamed Damlu will start between the sticks.
Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Goztepe vs Yeni Malatyaspor live stream.