- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Hatayspor vs Genclerbirligi Predictions & Tips - Hatayspor attack to shine in the Turkish Super Lig
- Hatayspor vs Genclerbirligi predictions for Tuesday’s Super Lig match
- The game is being played at 6.30pm BST at the Antakya Atatürk Stadium
- Hatayspor have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 home matches
- I am backing over 3.5 goals and Hatayspor to win in Turkey
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Genclerbirligi have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matche (Getty Images)
Hatayspor vs Genclerbirligi Predictions
Genclerbirligi can continue scoring in the Super Lig to take this one over 3.5 goals. Hatayspor have a far stronger attack however, with the hosts backed to win 3-1 in Turkey.
- Hatayspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 14 of their last 16 home matches (all competitions).
- Hatayspor have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Super Lig).
- Hatayspor have won 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Hatayspor have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 10 home matches (Super Lig).
- Hatayspor have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 2 matches against Genclerbirligi (all competitions).
- Genclerbirligi have seen BTTS in their last 8 matches (Super Lig).
- Genclerbirligi have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Super Lig).
- Genclerbirligi have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Super Lig).
Head to Head
Hatayspor have a 7-5 advantage against Genclerbirligi with 7 draws in 19 matches.
Genclerbirligi won 3-1 at home in the first meeting this season.
Hatayspor have had a fine season after being promoted to the Super Lig for the first time. They sit 6th on the table and an outside to finish 5th.
Ömer Erdogan’s side lost back to back games against Fatih Karagumruk and Goztepe but are unbeaten in their last three.
Hatayspor drew 1-1 at Trabzonspor thanks to Aaron-Salem Boupendza’s 95th minute penalty. They then won 3-2 against Antalyaspor with Boupendza bagging a brace and Mame Biram Diouf on target.
Hatayspor’s last match was a 0-0 draw at Konyaspor.
Hatayspor Injuries & Team News
Hatayspor winger Selim Ilgaz is injured for the rest of the season.
Gabon winger Aaron-Salem Boupendza is in great form with 3 goals in his last 3 matches.
Genclerbirligi are in the relegation zone in the Turkish Super Lig, two points from safety.
Özcan Bizati became manager in March and won his first three games in charge. They then failed to win in four matches, picking up two draws and two defeats.
Genclerbirligi got back to winning ways on Friday. They won 2-1 at home against Rizespor, Mattias Johansson and Giovanni Sio with the goals.
Bizati have shown they can score with BTTS in their last eight matches. It's Genclerbirligi's defence that continually lets them down with clean sheets few and far between.
Genclerbirligi Injuries & Team News
Centre back Zargo Toure is injured and Arda Kizildag tested positive for COVID-19 which should see Metehan Mert and Diego Angelo start in central defence.
Goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt and midfielder Dominik Furman are doubtful alongside attacking midfielders Sefa Yilmaz and Floyd Ayité.
Hatayspor can get back to winning ways in what should be an exciting match. Genclerbirligi can score but are unlikely to stop Hatayspor’s African attack.
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @155.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Hatayspor Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @200.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Hatayspor Win 3-1 Correct Score @1100.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit