- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor Predictions & Tips - Istanbulspor backed to ease to victory
- Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor predictions for Thursday’s Turkish 1 Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Necmi Kadioglu Stadyumu
- Istanbulspor are 9 home league matches unbeaten
- I’m tipping BTTS and over 2.5 goals with the hosts to win
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor
Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor Predictions
Istanbulspor are in fine form but they do tend to concede goals. I’m going to back BTTS and Istanbulspor to win with reasonable comfort.
- Istanbulspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Istanbulspor have seen BTTS Yes in 7 of their last 8 home matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Istanbulspor have won 4 of their last 5 matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Balikesirspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
- Balikesirspor have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (Turkish 1 Lig).
Head to Head
Istanbulspor hold a 5-0 lead over Balikesirspor in six previous encounters. There has been one draw.
The last match between the two sides ended in a 5-0 win to Istanbulspor in February 2020.
Istanbulspor are fifth in the Turkish 1 Lig table, four points off the top with a game in hand. After a slow start to the season the side from the capital has picked up the pace with four wins from their last five.
After a drawing 3-3 at home to Bursaspor just before Christmas, Istanbulspor bounced back to win 2-0 at Boluspor. That was followed by a convincing 3-1 win over Adana Demirspor at home.
Istanbulspor’s last match was an exciting 5-3 home win over Ankarasspor. Ibrahim Yilmaz scored a hat-trick while Levent Aycicek and Onur Ergun added the others.
The one concern for the hosts will be their inability to keep clean sheets. Istanbulspor have only managed to shut the opposition out once in their last 12 matches.
Istanbulspor Injuries & Team News
Defensive midfielder Kamal Issah is the only player missing for Istanbulspor.
Left-back Ali Yasar and central midfielder Onur Ergun is at risk of suspension. Ergun has scored four goals in his last five matches.
Balikesirspor will be keeping a close eye on the teams behind them as they sit in 13th place, three points above the relegation zone. With just one win in their last seven league matches, pressure is starting to build.
Over their last four matches, Balikesirspor have only picked up one point. That came in their last match when they held Altinordu to a 0-0 draw away.
Prior to that Balikesirspor lost 3-1 at home to Samsunspor, 2-1 at Ankara Keciorengucu and 1-0 at home to Adana Demirspor.
Balikesirspor Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Muhammed Ali Dogan is out injured for this match and isn’t expected back anytime soon.
There are two suspension in midfield. Cumali Bisi and Serdar Guncu will be miss this match for yellow card accumulation.
Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor FAQ
What is the Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor best bet?
The best bet is for this match is for BTTS Yes.
Where can I watch the Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Istanbulspor vs Balikesirspor live stream.
Istanbulspor have been in good form and should have far too much quality for Balikesirspor. The hosts do tend to leak goals so I'm backing BTTS Yes for this match.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-142.86 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-105.26 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Istanbulspor Win 3-1 Correct Score @1200.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet