- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Konyaspor vs Galatasaray Predictions & Tips - Injuries to hamper Galatasaray
- Konyaspor vs Galatasaray predictions for Tuesday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Konya Buyuksehir Belediye Stadyumu
- Konyaspor are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 home matches in all competitions
- I’m backing Konyaspor to hold on for a point against a Galatasaray missing some key players
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Konyaspor vs Galatasaray
Galatasaray have a number of first choice players out through injury and suspension (Getty images)
Konyaspor vs Galatasaray Predictions
Injuries and suspensions could hamper Galatasaray in this encounter, especially against a Konyaspor side that is unbeaten in five of their last six home matches. A low scoring draw is the best bet for this match.
- Konyaspor are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Konyaspor have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Galatasaray are missing up to 7 first choice players through injury/suspension.
- Galatasaray have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches against Konyaspor (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Galatasaray hold a dominant 31-2 lead over Konyaspor along with nine draws in 42 matches.
Their last encounter saw Galatasaray win 3-0 away in January 2020.
Konyaspor are placed 12th on the Turkish Super Lig table with five wins, four draws and six defeats in their 15 matches thus far.
Their season has been reasonably inconsistent with no back-to-back league wins since November 2020. Konyaspor lost their last outing 2-1 at Hatayspor after Artem Kravets had given them the lead just after the 30 minute mark.
In the three matches prior to their latest defeat Konyaspor had won one, drawn one and lost one. After beating Altinordu 3-1 at home in the Turkish Cup, Konyaspor went down 1-0 at home to Sivasspor.
That was followed by a 2-1 success at Kayserispor. Two goals in the final minutes by Ugur Demirok and Marko Jevtovi secured the three points for Konyaspor.
In the match prior to their latest defeat, Konyaspor disappointingly drew 1-1 at home to Rizespor after taking a very early lead in the match.
Konyaspor Injuries & Team News
Konyaspor have a few injuries to deal with. Centre-back Marin Anicic remains out injured in defence.
In attack both Paola Hurtado and Omer Ali Sahiner are out with injury. Sokol Cikalleshi is expected to start.
Galatasaray are third on the Turkish Super Lig table, one point off the top of the table. They also have a game in hand on Alanyaspor who sit just above them on goal difference.
Fatih Terim’s side has been in stunning form with only one defeat in their last 11 matches in all competitions. They are however struggling with injuries at the moment.
That defeat came at Fatih Karagumruk in mid-December. Since then Galatasaray have beaten Goztepe 3-1 at home, Trabzonspor 2-0 away and drew 0-0 in their last match at home to Antalyaspor.
Galatasaray Injuries & Team News
Galatasaray have a mounting absentee list. Goalkeeper Fernando Muslera is back in training but lacks match fitness so Okan Kocuk is likely to continue in goal.
Forwards Radamel Falcao has suffered yet another injury while Mbaye Diagne is carrying a knock. That means the inexperienced Ogulcan Caglayan should continue up front.
Emre Kilinc and Marcao are both suspended while right-back, Omar Elabdellaoui has suffered an eye injury that required surgery.
Arda Turan is also suspended for this match. Sofiane Feghouli and Ryan Babel are both still on the treatment table and unavailable for this encounter.
Konyaspor vs Galatasaray FAQ
What is the Konyaspor vs Galatasaray best bet?
The best bet is for Konyaspor to hold Galatasaray to a draw.
Where can I watch the Konyaspor vs Galatasaray live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Konyaspor vs Galatasaray live stream.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch