- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Konyaspor vs Rizespor Predictions & Tips - Konyaspor backed to win at home
- Konyaspor vs Rizespor predictions for Monday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at the Konya Buyuksehir Belediye Stadyumu
- Rizespor have suffered 13 defeats in their last 16 away matches in the Turkish Super Lig
- I’m backing Konyaspor to take all three points on home soil
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Konyaspor can win at home in the Turkish Super Lig (Getty Images)
Konyaspor vs Rizespor Predictions
Konyaspor have been in decent form at home this season while Rizespor have one win in 16 away matches. We should see goals in this encounter so I’m looking at BTTS Yes and a Konyaspor win.
- Konyaspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Konyaspor have won 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Rizespor have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Rizespor have lost 13 of their last 16 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Rizespor hold a narrow 12-10 lead over Konyaspor in 35 matches. There have been 13 draws.
Last season they each won their home match with Rizespor winning 3-1 at home and Konyaspor winning 1-0 at home in their last match.
Konyaspor are enjoying solid season as they find themselves in 11th place on the table after 13 matches. That includes five wins and three draws.
It is Konyaspor’s home form that has carried them recently. They have won four of their last five matches at home, three of which have been in the Turkish Super Lig.
Ismail Kartal saw his side suffer a heartbreaking 4-3 defeat to Ankaragucu in mid-December in a match Konyaspor really should have won. Unfortunately two late goals by the hosts saw Konyaspor walk away with no points.
Konyaspor followed that defeat up with a 3-1 home win against Altinordu in the Turkish Cup before returning to league action with a 1-0 home defeat to Sivasspor. In their last match Konyaspor won a very dramatic match 2-1 at Kayserispor.
The hosts took the lead on the stroke of half time but Konyaspor equalised in the 89th minute as Ugur Demirok struck from the spot. A minute later Marko Jevtovi scored a winner as the 10-man Kayserispor couldn’t hold out for a point.
Konyaspor Injuries & Team News
Konyaspor will be without the very versatile Omer Ali Sahiner and attacker Paolo Hurtado through injury for this match.
There is a further injury concern for centre-back Marin Anicic. Ahmet Calik should start in central defence.
Konyaspor have a number of other injury worries to fringe players with Volkan Findikli, Sokol Cikalleshi, Farouk Miya, Musa Cagiran, Alper Uludag and Samuel Emem Eduok all out for this encounter.
Rizespor sit 12th in the Turkish Super Lig table on 18 points, the same as their opponents Konyaspor. It is their away from that will be of concern to manager Stjepan Tomas.
Over their last four matches Rizespor have performed reasonably well, winning three matches. That started with a 3-2 home win over Goztepe thanks to a last gasp winner by Milan Skoda. Following that, Rizespor comfortably saw off Eskisehirspor 3-0 at home in the Turkish Cup.
Looking for their third win on the bounce Rizespor traveled to Trabzonspor. It began well as Rizespor took the lead in the first half but two second half goals saw Trabzonspor win 2-1.
In their last match, Rizespor won 2-1 at home against Antalyaspor. Yasin Pehlivan opened the scoring before Milan Skoda scored his third goal in three matches to make it 2-0.
Antalyaspor halved the lead with 30 minutes to play but Rizespor saw the game out to take the three points.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Milan Skoda who has scored three goals in his last three matches will continue to lead the attack in the absence of Loic Remy.
Abdullah Durak is not available in midfield so Yasin Pehlivan is likely to start. Attacking midfielder Fernando Boldrin remains absent through injury which means Tunay Torun will hold onto his starting birth.
Rizespor have issues at the back too as centre-back Emir Dilaver and left-back Dario Melnjak are both injured.
Konyaspor vs Rizespor FAQ
What is the Konyaspor vs Rizespor best bet?
The best bet is for BTTS Yes and Konyaspor to win.
Where can I watch the Konyaspor vs Rizespor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Konyaspor vs Rizespor live stream.
Rizespor have not enjoyed the best away form so Konyaspor look good value for the win. Goals are expected with both sides missing key players at the back.
Best Bet: Konyaspor Win Full Time Result @105.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @110.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Konyaspor Win 2-1 Correct Score @850.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet