- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Rizespor vs Antalyaspor Predictions & Tips - Plenty goals on offer
- Rizespor vs Antalyaspor predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Caykur Didi Stadyumu
- Antalyaspor have drawn their last 3 away matches in the Turkish Super Lig
- I am backing BTTS and over 2.5 goals for this match
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Rizespor and Antalyaspor matches have been full of goals of late (Getty Images)
Rizespor vs Antalyaspor Predictions
Antalyaspor are unbeaten in their last six matches with two of their last three away matches seeing over 3.5 goals. There have also been plenty of goals in Rizespor’s recent home matches so we're looking at BTTS and over 2.5 goals.
- Rizespor have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Antalyaspor have drawn their last 3 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Antalyaspor have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Antalyaspor hold a 10-6 advantage over Rizespor in their 23 previous matches. There have been seven draws along the way.
They last met in the 2019/20 Turkish Super Lig with Rizepor winning 1-0 at home and Antalyaspor taking the three points with a 3-1 win in their last match.
Rizespor are languishing in the bottom half of the Turkish Super Lig table in 15th place on 15 points. They have only won one of their last five league matches although there were two cup successes between those results.
After a 6-0 home Turkish Cup win over Usak Spor, Rizespor suffered successive league defeats. The first was a 4-0 home loss to Galatasaray before losing 2-1 at Fatih Karagumruk.
Following that Rizepor beat Goztepe 3-2 and Eskisehirspor 3-0, both on home soil. In their last match they came unstuck 2-1 at Trabzonspor.
Stjepan Tomas’ side went ahead before the break through a Milan Skoda penalty but Trabzonspor leveled matters through a penalty of their own early in the second half. The hosts then scored the winner with 25 minutes left to play.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Fernando Boldrin and Abdulla Durak are both out injured. Dogan Erdogan and Tunay Torun look like likely replacements in midfield.
Forward Loic Remi is also sidelined which means goal scorer from the last match, Milan Skoda will get another opportunity to lead the attack.
Other injuries include Tarik Cetin, Montassar Talbi and Fabricio Baiano but none of them were expected to feature in this match.
Antalyaspor are currently 12th in the Turkish Super Lig, two points clear of their opponents, Rizespor. Their league form of late has however been pretty consistent with three wins and three draws in their last six.
Ersun Yanal will be urging his side to start taking more points from away matches after drawing their last three on the road. Three wins in their last four matches will however give the team confidence going into this encounter.
Antalyaspor beat Ankaragucu 1-0 at home and backed it up with a 0-0 home draw against Sivasspor. Two home victories followed as Antalyaspor saw off Boluspor 1-0 in the Turkish Cup and Kayserispor 2-0 in their last match.
First half goals from Amilton Minevino and Freddy secured a comfortable victory.
Antalyaspor Injuries & Team News
Summer signing and attacking midfielder Serdar Gurler is missing through injury with Amilton expected to replace him.
Fringe players Ufuk Akyol and Jean-Armel Drole are also confirmed absentees. There are no other serious injury concerns for Antalyaspor.
Rizespor vs Antalyaspor FAQ
What is the Rizespor vs Antalyaspor best bet?
Both teams are full of goals so the best bet here is over 2.5 goals and BTTS Yes.
Where can I watch the Rizespor vs Antalyaspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Rizespor vs Antalyaspor live stream.
Rizespor and Antalyaspor have both been scoring and conceding goals recently. With neither defence functioning well I'm backing BTTS with over 2.5 goals very likely.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-138.89 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @240.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet