- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Rizespor vs Besiktas Predictions & Tips - Besiktas backed to win and stay top in Turkey
- Rizespor vs Besiktas predictions for Wednesday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- The game is being played at 6.30pm BST at Çaykur Didi Stadium
- Besiktas have won 10 of their last 11 matches against Rizespor
- I am backing BTTS and Besiktas to win in Turkey
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Besiktas have won 10 of their last 11 matches against Rizespor (Getty images)
Rizespor vs Besiktas Predictions
Rizespor have been scoring plenty of goals and can play their part in a high scoring match. Besiktas have a number of attacking weapons that can outscore the hosts to win and stay top of the Super Lig.
- Rizespor have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches (Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches (Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen over 4.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have won 10 of their last 11 matches against Rizespor (all competitions).
- Besiktas have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches against Rizespor (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen over 5.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 matches against Rizespor (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Super Lig).
- Besiktas have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Super Lig).
Head to Head
Besiktas have a 29-10 advantage against Rizespor with 8 draws in 47 matches.
Rizespor have been doing well since Bülent Uygun became manager on 7 March. They have picked up 14 points of 24 available to move five points clear of the relegation zone.
The Black Sea club won their first two matches with Uygun in charge but failed to score in their next three games. They won their next two matches, 3-2 at Antalyaspor and 5-3 at home against Konyaspor after overturning an early 2-0 deficit.
Rizespor’s last match was a 2-1 defeat at Genclerbirligi. They were 2-0 down again, Braian Samudio getting them back in the game but unable to find an equaliser.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Zafer Görgen is injured but Gökhan Akkan is available and should start here.
Defensive midfielder Abdullah Durakand attacking midfielder Fernando Boldrin are injured.
Besiktas are three points clear of Fenerbahce at the top of the Super Lig table with five matches remaining.
The Black Eagles won 3-0 at home against Alanyaspor and 4-2 at Erzurumspor before two straight draws. Sergen Yalcin’s side drew 2-2 against Ankaragucu and 0-0 at Sivasspor.
Besiktas got back to winning ways with a 3-1 victory at home against Kayserispor last time out. Rachid Ghezzal opened the scoring with Georges-Kévin Nkoudou bagging a brace.
Besiktas Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup and winger Ajdin Hasic are injured alongside strikers Vincent Aboubakar and Cenk Tosun.
Right backs Valentin Rosier and Necip Uysal are both injured with Dorukhan Tokoz set to start.
Rizespor have scored 9 goals in their last three games with BTTS the best bet. Besiktas have more attacking weapons and should win to stay top of the Super Lig.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-136.99 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @205.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Besiktas & Over 2.5 Win & Total Goals @165.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Besiktas Win 3-1 Correct Score @1200.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit