- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
Rizespor vs Erzurumspor Predictions & Tips - Unbeaten run to continue for Erzurumspor
- Rizespor vs Erzurumspor predictions for Friday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Caykur Didi Stadium
- Rizespor are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches
- I’m tipping this Super Lig encounter to end in a draw
- Predictions, team news, preview & stats
Rizespor have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches against Erzurumspor
Rizespor vs Erzurumspor Predictions
Erzurumspor come into this match unbeaten in five matches while Rizespor have only lost one of their last 11 at home. Neither side scores many goals so my best bet is a low scoring draw.
- Rizespor are unbeaten in 10 of their last 11 home matches (all competitions).
- Rizespor have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Rizespor have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches against Erzurumspor (all competitions).
- Erzurumspor have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Erzurumspor are unbeaten in their last 5 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Erzurumspor have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Rizespor lead Erzurumspor 2-0 in their five previous matches. There have been three draws.
They last met in October 2020 where they drew 0-0. There has only been one goal scored in the last three matches between these two sides.
Rizespor find themselves 13th in the Turkish Super Lig table on 26 points, four clear of the relegation zone. Recent form has not been good with only one win in their last 10 league fixtures.
After beating Gaziantep 3-0 at home, Rizespor drew 1-1 at Istanbul Basaksehir and lost 1-0 at Fenerbahce. That was followed by 1-1 draw at home to Kasimpasa.
Rizespor lost their last match 2-1 at Alanyaspor after Montassar Talbi gave them an early lead. Alanyaspor created numerous opportunities to win more comfortably with their expected goals at 3.9 compared to Rizespor’s 1.1.
Rizespor Injuries & Team News
Central midfielder Erik Sabo arrived in January but is still out with injury. Forward Loic Remy continues his recovering from injury so Milan Skoda will partner Alexander Soderlund in attack.
There are two suspensions for Rizespor in attacking midfielder, Fernando Boldrin and centre-back Emir Dilaver. Boldrin is a key creative figure in the Rizespor side with three assists and a goal to his name in 14 appearances.
Not long ago Erzurumspor were bottom of the table but a good recent run has seen them climb to 18th place. They are undefeated in their last five league matches with two wins and three draws.
In their last five matches, Erzurumspor have beaten Kasimpasa 2-1 away, drawn at home to Alanyaspor and defeated Ankaragucu 1-0 away.
Erzurumspor’s last two matches have both ended in draws, first 0-0 at Sivasspor and then 1-1 at home to Kayserispor.
Aatif Chahechouhe scored from the spot to give Erzurumspor the lead but they had to play the final 55 minutes with 10 men after Yaw Ackah saw red 10 minutes from the break.
Erzurumspor Injuries & Team News
Garbiel Obertan has been ruled out of this fixture as has new signing, Elba Rashani. Rashani has yet to make his debut.
Midfielder Yaw Ackah also arrived in January but is suspended for this fixture after being sent off in his last match.
Rizespor vs Erzurumspor Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Rizespor vs Erzurumspor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Rizespor vs Erzurumspor live stream.
Rizespor have drawn three of their last four at home and Erzurumspor are unbeaten five matches. I'm backing this match to end in a draw, with 1-1 the likely scoreline.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @240.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit