- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
Sivasspor vs Gaziantep Predictions & Tips - Gaziantep can take a point
- Sivasspor vs Gaziantep predictions for Saturday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 10:30 GMT at the Yeni Sivas 4 Eylul Stadium
- Gaziantep FK are unbeaten in their last 15 Super Lig matches
- I’m backing Sivasspor and Gaziantep FK to share the points
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Sivasspor vs Gaziantep
Sivasspor have had an inconsistent season in the Turkish Super Lig (Getty images)
Sivasspor vs Gaziantep Predictions
Gaziantep have been in superb form but do have a few key players injured for this trip. That could lead to them settling for a point against what is still a very good Sivasspor outfit.
- Sivasspor have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 12 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Sivasspor have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Gaziantep have drawn 4 of their last 7 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Gaziantep have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Gaziantep have a number of key players out injured.
Head to Head
Sivasspor have leads Gaziantep 4-2 in their seven previous matches with one ending in a draw.
Their last match took place in February 2020 and saw Gaziantep win 5-1 at home.
Sivasspor showed brief improvement after their exit from the UEFA Europa league with three straight wins but their poor form has returned. They have only taken two points from the last nine on offer and find themselves 14th on the table.
Sivasspor managed to beat Konyaspor 1-0 away and Genclerbirligi 3-1 at home before Christmas to give the fans some hope of a good season. Those two positive results were however followed by a 3-0 defeat at Besiktas.
After that defeat Sivasspor drew 2-2 at home against Denizlispor where they conceded a 90th minute equaliser. That was the third match in a row that Sivasspor conceded an injury time goal.
Their last match also ended 2-2, this time at Yeni Malatyaspor. Erdogan Yesilyurt opened the scoring after 18 minutes, but it was level by the 25th minute. In an exciting first half Sivasspor retook the lead through Mark Gradel just after the half hour mark.
With 27 minutes left to go Malatyaspor leveled matters and it stayed that way until the final whistle.
Sivasspor Injuries & Team News
Defender Marcelo Goiano is the only injury concern for Sivasspor at this point. Robin Yalcin should take the right-back spot for this match.
Gaziantep are flying in the Super Lig with only one defeat in their last 15 matches. Currently placed third in the table, Gaziantep are three points off the top having won four of their last five Super Lig matches.
That run started with a 3-1 home win over Fenerbahce and was followed by a convincing 4-0 victory at Kasimpasa. Gaziantep backed that up with a third straight win, this time they beat Alanyaspor 3-1 at home.
Gaziantep’s only dropped points came with a 1-1 draw at Erzurumspor. In their last match they beat Ankaragucu 2-0 on home soil. The victory came courtesy of second half goals by Alexandru Maxim and Cenk Sahin.
Gaziantep Injuries & Team News
Gaziantep have a bit of a crisis on their hands ahead of this match with some crucial players missing.
Defender Alin Tosca is suspended while Jean-Armel Kana Biyik is injured so Gaziantep will have to make do with a makeshift backline.
The versatile Junior Morais is also suspended with winger Nouha Dicko ruled out through injury. Alexandru Maxim suffered a knock and will be assessed prior to kick-off.
Sivasspor vs Gaziantep FAQ
What is the Sivasspor vs Gaziantep best bet?
The best bet for this clash is for it to end in a draw.
Where can I watch the Sivasspor vs Gaziantep live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Sivasspor vs Gaziantep live stream.
Gaziantep FK are missing a number of key players which could make this match quite a tight contest. I'm backing them to draw and share the spoils.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @250.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
15 January 2021
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet