- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor Predictions & Tips - Trabzonspor backed to keep pressure on title challengers
- Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor predictions for Thursday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Medical Park Stadium
- Trabzonspor have won 3 of their last 4 home fixtures in the Super Lig
- I’m backing Trabzonspor to get the three points
- Predictions, team news, stats & preview
Trabzonspor backed for comfortable home victory (Getty Images)
Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor Predictions
Trabzonspor have been in strong form at home with four wins in their last five matches. They are not the best defensively having not kept a clean sheet in their last five matches. The best bet is for BTTS.
- Trabzonspor have seen BTTS Yes in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Trabzonspor have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Trabzonspor have won 3 of their last 4 home matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Denizlispor have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Denizlispor have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Denizlispor have seen BTTS in their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
- Denizlispor have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Trabzonspor lead 34-13 in 59 matches against Denizlispor. There have been 12 draws along the way.
In their last match, Denizlispor held Trabzonspor to a 0-0 home draw in September 2020.
Trabzonspor are fifth on the Turkish Super Lig, nine points off the top. They will feel that on current form they can still challenge for the title.
Trabzonspor have not lost a match since going down 2-0 to Galatasaray at home on Boxing Day. They are unbeaten in the subsequent six fixtures.
Included in that run is a 3-1 home win over Konyaspor followed by three away victories. A 2-1 win at Genclerbirligi was followed by a 2-1 success at Istanbul Basaksehir. In their last match, Trabzonspor upset the odds to beat Besiktas 2-1 away.
The hosts took the lead but Javi Montero equalised just before the break from the penalty spot. Vitor Hugo then sealed the three points with a 63rd minute goal.
Trabzonspor Injuries & Team News
Anders Trondsen and Abdulkadir Omar are both out for the rest of the season.
Lewis Baker looks set to start along with Flavio in the absence of injured Abdulkadir Parmak in central midfield.
This could be a starting debut for new signing, Anastasios Bakasetas who recently signed from Alanyaspor.
Denizlispor are at the bottom of the Turkish Super Lig table on 17 points, five points from safety. Results need to turn around quickly or they will be playing a division lower next season.
Denizlispor have lost three of their last four matches in the Turkish Super Lig. That run began with a 2-0 home defeat to Hatayspor and a 6-1 loss at Galatasaray. Those defeats were followed by another home loss, this time 2-1 to Fatih Karagumruk.
The basement dwellers did manage to win their last match, 2-1 at home to Goztepe. Recep Nyaz and Muris Mesanovic were the goal scorers but much more of that will be required to get out of this hole.
Denizlispor Injuries & Team News
Denizlispor have no injury concerns to contend with at this stage, but they will be without suspended defender, Fabiano. Kubilay Aktas will feature in his place.
Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Trabzonspor vs Denizlispor live stream.
Trabzonspor come into this match in good form and chasing a European place. They are not the best defensively so I'm backing BTTS with Trabzonspor to win 3-1.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-125.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Trabzonspor/BTTS Yes Result/BTTS @225.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Trabzonspor Win 3-1 Correct Score @1100.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit