- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray Predictions & Tips - Share of the spoils in Turkey
- Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray predictions for Saturday’s Turkish Super Lig match
- Match is being played at 16:00 GMT at the Medical Park Stadyumu
- Galatasaray have won 7 of their last 9 matches across all competitions
- I am backing Trabzonspor to get a point against high-flying Galatasaray
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Trabzonspor can get a point at home against high-flying Galatasaray (Getty Images)
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray Predictions
Trabzonspor and Galatasaray have both been in good for recently. The hosts are unbeaten in their last 8 matches while Galatasaray have only lost in one of their last eight matches. I am backing this match to end level.
- Trabzonspor have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Trabzonspor have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Galatasaray have seen BTTS Yes in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Turkish Super Lig).
Head to Head
Galatasaray lead Trabzonspor 54-39 in 118 previous matches. There have been 25 draws.
Last season, Trabzonspor won 3-1 at Galatasaray and drew 1-1 at home in the first meeting of the season.
Tranzonspor are unbeaten in their last seven Turkish Super Lig matches but still find themselves ninth on the table after 14 matches. There have been four wins and three draws in that run.
After beating Ankaragucu 1-0 away, Trabzonspor drew two successive matches against Sivasspor at home (1-1) and at Kayserispor (0-0). That was followed by another draw (2-2) at home against Adana Demirspor in the Turkish Cup. Trabzonspor were knocked out on penalties.
Trabzonspor returned to league action with a 2-1 home win over Rizespor. After going into the break at 1-0 down, Trabzonspor came back to score two second half goals.
In their last match, Trabzonspor won a tight match 1-0 at Hatayspor. Vitor Hugo bagged the winner 16 minutes from the end.
Trabzonspor Injuries & Team News
Trabzonspor will continue without central midfielder Anders Trondsen who is only expected back in April 2021.
There are still concerns over midfielder Abdulkadir Omur and forward Salih Kavrazli who have both missed three matches since testing positive for COVID-19. Neither are likely to feature in this match.
Galatasaray find themselves second in the Turkish Super Lig, one point behind Alanyaspor with a game in hand. They have only lost once in their last eight league matches.
Over their last five matches, Galatasaray have won four and lost one. Mbaye Diagne scored a hat-trick in a 4-0 win at Rizespor before a 3-0 home victory over Hatayspor. Diagne found himself on the scoresheet again.
Galatasaray then progressed in the Turkish Cup with a 1-0 success over Darica Genclerbirligi. Their only recent defeat came at Fatih Karagumruk in what was a dramatic match.
Mbaye Diagne scored his fifth goal in three matches to equalise in the 90th minute, only for Galatasaray to concede again within a minute. They lost 2-1.
Galatasaray’s last match ended in a comfortabed 3-1 home win over Goztepe. Emre Klnc and Arda Turan gave them an early 2-0 lead before Sofiane Feghouli added a third in the second half.
Galatasaray Injuries & Team News
Left-back Emre Tasdemir and goalkeeper Fatih Ozturk are still down with COVID-19.
There are still doubts regarding goalkeeper Fernando Muslera’s fitness while right wing Ryan Babal is struggling with a back injury.
Central midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo is out with a muscle strain.
Centre-backs Marcao and Valentine Ozornwafor are both suspended for this trip to Trabzonspor.
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray FAQ
What is the Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray best bet?
The best bet is for these two in-form teams to end level at the end of the match.
Where can I watch the Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray live stream.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch