- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
AC Milan vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Crunch time for Rossoneri in the Champions League
- AC Milan vs Liverpool predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League match
- The fixture is begin played at San Siro (8:00 pm GMT)
- AC Milan are winless in their last 5 home matches
- Can Rossoneri hold Liverpool for a potentially crucial point?
- Preview, stats & team news
AC Milan have seen BTTS in their last 2 home matches (Getty Images)
AC Milan vs Liverpool Predictions
AC Milan could qualify for the knockout stages with a draw or a win if other results go their way. Liverpool are likely to rotate having won Group B already and a score draw is my pick.
- AC Milan vs Liverpool Predictions
- AC Milan Form
- AC Milan Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- AC Milan vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
- AC Milan are winless in their last 5 home matches (Champions League)
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in their last 2 home matches (Champions League)
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Liverpool (Champions League)
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in their last 3 away matches (Champions League)
AC Milan and Liverpool have each won and drawn once in three previous meetings.
AC Milan Form
AC Milan followed up a 3-0 win at Genoa with a 2-0 home victory against Salernitana. Franck Kessié and Alexis Saelemaekers scored early on and Milan were in control with 2.59 expected goals and 69% possession.
Stefano Pioli’s side have struggled in Europe, but their two-match unbeaten streak has given them a chance of qualifying. Rossoneri drew 0-0 with Porto before a vital 1-0 away win at Atletico Madrid last time out.
AC Milan Injuries & Team News
Forwards Olivier Giroud, Samu Castillejo, Ante Rebic and Pietro Pellegri are injured.
Defenders Davide Calabria and Simon Kjaer are also sidelined.
Liverpool extended their winning run to five matches with a narrow 1-0 victory against Wolves. The Reds dominated with 2.65 expected goals and Divock Origi eventually broke the deadlock in the 94th minute.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are unbeaten in their last six Champions League matches. They are top of Group B with a 100% winning record, including a 3-2 home win against AC Milan.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Defender Joe Gomez and midfielder Naby Keita could return to the squad.
Midfielder James Milner is suspended.
Striker Roberto Firmino and midfielders Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott are ruled out.
AC Milan vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the AC Milan vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the AC Milan vs Liverpool live stream.
What time does AC Milan vs Liverpool Start?
The match starts at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 7
AC Milan won’t want to give anything away and a tight contest is likely. Both sides have an eye for goal and a score draw is expected.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @11/18 at bet365 - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3/1 at betfair - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @13/2 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022