Champions League Final First Goalscorer Odds & Tips
- PSG and Bayern Munich meet in the Champions League final on Sunday
- First Goal Scorer market offers punters plenty of value in Champions League final
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 56 goals this season
Bayern Munich First Goalscorer Tips
PSG First Goalscorer Tips
Bayern Munich vs PSG First Goalscorer FAQ
When is the UEFA Champions League Final 2019-20?
The final 2019-20 will be held at 8.00pm BST on Sunday 23 August 2020.
Where is the UEFA Champions League Final 2019-20?
The UEFA Champions League Final 2019-20 will be held at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal.
What is a First Goalscorer?
While the anytime goalscorer market is very popular there is often more value in the first goalscorer market. You back the player who will score the first goal of the match, but you can also tip the first team goalscorer.
How can I watch the UEFA Champions League Final 2019-20 online?
Check our live streaming calendar to see how to watch the UEFA Champions League Final 2019-20 online.
- Champions League Final BTTS Tips
- 29/1 Same Game Multibet for Bayern Munich v PSG Champions League Finals on Sunday night
- Tonight's UEFA Champions League Final Tips - Updated PSG vs Bayern Munich Predictions & Latest Tips
- Get 60/1 for Kylian Mbappe to score anytime against Bayern Munich at William Hill
- Football Traders 4 Champions League Final Tips
- How to watch UEFA Champions League Final - PSG vs Bayern Munich Live stream