- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Liverpool vs AC Milan Predictions & Tips - European Heavyweights Lock Horns in Champions League
- Liverpool vs AC Milan predictions for Wednesday’s Champions League Match
- The fixture is being played at Anfield (8:00 pm BST)
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches
- Can these footballing giants be separated?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Liverpool have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Getty Images)
Liverpool vs AC Milan Predictions
Liverpool and AC Milan have started their seasons in fine form. The sides are unbeaten in their respective leagues, I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Liverpool vs AC Milan Predictions
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- AC Milan Form
- AC Milan Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool vs AC Milan Live Stream FAQ
- Liverpool are winless in their last 2 matches (Champions League)
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions)
- AC Milan have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions)
AC Milan have a 1-0 advantage against Liverpool with one draw.
Liverpool extended their unbeaten run in the Premier League to four matches with a comfortable 3-0 win against Leeds. Jurgen Klopp’s side had 30 shots and Mo Salah, Fabinho and Sadio Mane all scored.
The Reds are unbeaten in 11 straight home matches. They have drawn 1-1 in two of their last four at home, including a stalemate against title rivals Chelsea.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Harvey Elliott and striker Roberto Firmino are ruled out.
Defender Neco Williams and forward Takumi Minamino are doubtful.
AC Milan Form
AC Milan are joint top of Serie A after winning their three opening matches. Stefano Pioli’s side beat Sampdoria (1-0), Cagliari (4-1) before a 2-0 against Lazio on Sunday.
The Rossoneri were dominant, with 19-8 shots. Rafael Leao scored before halftime and Zlatan Ibrahimovic added a second late on.
Pioli’s side have won one of their last four away. They drew 0-0 with Real Madrid and Valencia and 1-1 against Nice in pre-season.
AC Milan Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Rade Krunic is unavailable due to injury.
Defender Tiemoue Bakayoko and striker Olivier Giroud are unlikely to feature.
Liverpool vs AC Milan Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs AC Milan live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Liverpool vs AC Milan live stream.
Liverpool and AC Milan will bring their solid domestic form into the Champions League. With both sides in good form, I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.73 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Correct Score $4.60 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit