- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Man United vs Young Boys Predictions & Tips - Red Devils on course for group win in the Champions League
- Man United vs Young Boys predictions for Wednesday’s Champions League match
- The fixture is begin played at Old Trafford (8:00 pm GMT)
- Man United have won their last 2 home matches
- Can Rangnick guide United to the top spot in Group F?
- Preview, stats & team news
Man United have scored 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Man United vs Young Boys Predictions
Man United will want to build momentum under Ralf Rangnick after a solid display against Crystal Palace. Young Boys have struggled for away goals recently and there is value on a United win to nil.
- Man United vs Young Boys Predictions
- Man United Form
- Man United Injuries & Team News
- Young Boys Form
- Young Boys Injuries & Team News
- Man United vs Young Boys Live Stream FAQ
- Man United have won their last 2 home matches (Premier League)
- Man United have scored 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (Champions League)
- Man United have won to nil in 2 of their last 3 matches against Young Boys (Champions League)
- Young Boys have lost to nil in their last 2 away matches (Champions League)
- Young Boys have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 matches (Champions League)
Man United have a 2-1 advantage against Young Boys in three meetings.
Man United Form
United recorded consecutive wins for the first time since September with home victories against Arsenal (3-2) and Crystal Palace (1-0).
The Red Devils were on top against Palace with 55% and 16 shots. Fred’s late winner gave Rangnick a winning start at Old Trafford.
United need a point to top Group F in the Champions League. They have won three of their last four, including home victories against Villarreal (2-1) and Atalanta (3-2).
Man United Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Jesse Lingard and forward Anthony Martial could be in contention.
Defender Luke Shaw and striker Edinson Cavani are doubtful.
Centre-back Raphael Varane and midfielder Paul Pogba are out.
Young Boys Form
Young Boys couldn’t build on their 3-1 win against Lugano and lost 2-1 at home to Servette. Wilfried Kanga opened the scoring on ten minutes before Young Boys conceded two second-half goals.
David Wagner’s side are winless in seven of their last eight in all competitions. In the Champions League, the Swiss side are bottom of Group F following three losses from their last four.
Young Boys Injuries & Team News
Strikers Jean-Pierre Nsame and Joël Monteiro and goalkeeper David von Ballmoos are ruled out.
Midfield trio Fabian Rieder, Christian Fassnacht and Esteban Petignat are unavailable.
Defenders Cédric Zesiger and Ulisses Garcia are also out.
Man United vs Young Boys Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man United vs Young Boys live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man United vs Young Boys live stream.
What time does Man United vs Young Boys Start?
The match starts at 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 8
United have turned a corner and they will want to secure their place as group winners with a victory. Young Boys have struggled on all fronts recently and a home win to nil is my pick.
Best Bet: Man United Win to Nil Win to Nil @6/4 at betfair - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man United Win 2-0 Correct Score @7/1 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022