- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Salzburg vs Brondby Predictions & Tips - Salzburg set to show authority in the Champions League
- Salzburg vs Brondby predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League play-off
- The first leg is being played at 8pm BST in Austria
- Spartak have won their last 10 competitive matches
- Can the Austrian champions show their class at Red Bull Arena?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Salzburg have won their last 10 matches (Getty Images)
Salzburg vs Brondby Predictions
Salzburg have started with five straight wins as their young stars continue to shine. The Austrian champions should be too good for a Brondby side that are yet to win this season.
- Salzburg vs Brondby Predictions
- Head to Head
- Salzburg Form
- Salzburg Injuries & Team News
- Brondby Form
- Brondby Injuries & Team News
- Salzburg have won their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Salzburg have won by 2+ goals in 9 of their last 12 home matches (Bundesliga).
- Salzburg have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Bundesliga).
- Salzburg have seen over 3.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Brondby have lost their last 2 matches (Superliga).
- Brondby have lost 2 of their last 3 away matches (Champions League).
Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between Salzburg and Brondby.
Salzburg started the season with a 4-0 win against Hertha in the Austrian Cup first round.
Matthias Jaissle replaced Jesse Marsch as manager in the offseason. His new side are 4-0 as they target a ninth consecutive Austrian Bundesliga title.
Salzburg won 3-1 at Sturm Graz, 7-1 against Ried, 1-0 against Austria Vienna and 1-0 at Admira.
Salzburg Injuries & Team News
Salzburg are missing injured right back Albert Vallci, midfielder Zlatko Junuzovic alongside strikers Sekou Koita and Mergim Berisha.
Teenage forwards Karim Adeyemi and Benjamin Sesko have started the season on fire with nine combined goals.
Brondby have had a very poor start to the season.
Niels Frederiksen’s side drew their first three matches in the Danish Superliga.
Brondby have lost their last two, going down 4-2 at Copenhagen and 1-0 against Nordsjaelland.
Brondby Injuries & Team News
Brondby left back Blas Riveros is out with a knee injury.
There has been a number of players test positive for coronavirus including Sigurd Rosted, Tobias Börkeeiet, Josip Radosevic, Christian Cappis and Mathias Greve.
Salzburg will be keen to exert their authority at win big at home. Their young and talented team should be too good for Brondby in the Champions League.
Best Bet: Salzburg Win To Nil @-109.89 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Salzburg -2 Handicap @150.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Salzburg Win 4-0 Correct Score @1000.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit