- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Aberdeen vs Breidablik Predictions & Tips - Dons Win and BTTS in Europa Conference League Qualifier
- Aberdeen vs Breidablik predictions for Thursday’s UEFA Europa Conference League match
- The second leg qualifier is being played at 7:45 pm BST at Pittodrie Stadium
- Aberdeen have won their last 3 matches in all competitions
- Can the Dons beat Breidablik and qualify for the Conference League playoffs?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Aberdeen have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Aberdeen vs Breidablik Predictions
Aberdeen hold a narrow 3-2 aggregate lead and should record a comfortable win at home. Breidablik are poor away and concede regularly, so I am backing an Aberdeen win and BTTS.
- Aberdeen vs Breidablik Predictions
- Aberdeen Form
- Aberdeen Injuries & Team News
- Breidablik Form
- Breidablik Injuries & Team News
- Aberdeen vs Breidablik Live Stream FAQ
- Aberdeen have won their last 3 matches (all competitions)
- Aberdeen have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Breidablik have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 away matches (all competitions)
The first leg was the first-ever meeting between the sides. Christian Ramirez scored twice to give the Dons a narrow 3-2 away win.
Aberdeen have won their three opening matches of the 2021/22 season. The Dons beat Dundee United (2-0) and Livingston (2-1) either side of their 3-2 first-leg win against Breidablik.
Stephen Glass’s side have scored eight and conceded five in three Europa Conference League matches.
Aberdeen Injuries & Team News
Stephen Glass made six changes for the Livingston match. He is set to bring key players Scott Brown, Christian Ramirez and Funso Ojo back into the starting XI.
Breidablik bounced back from their 3-2r first-leg loss against Aberdeen to beat UMF Stjarnan 3-0 on Monday.
The Icelandic side are poor away, winning one of their last four and failing to keep a clean sheet in their last 12 on the road.
Breidablik Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Anton Ari Einarsson will return to the starting XI after a recent injury.
Captain and midfielder Höskuldur Gunnlaugsson will continue to fill in at right-back.
Aberdeen vs Breidablik Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Aberdeen vs Breidablik live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Aberdeen vs Breidablik live stream.
Aberdeen will be back to full strength and should comfortably defeat Breidablik. Both sides have no trouble scoring, so I am tipping an Aberdeen win and BTTS.
Best Bet: Aberdeen Win & BTTS Full Time Result & BTTS @187.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Aberdeen 2-1 Win Correct Score @750.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit