- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Alashkert vs HJK Predictions & Tips - Evenly matched teams to share the spoils
- Alashkert vs HJK Predictions for Thursday’s UEFA Europa Conference League
- Fixture is being played at 17:45 BST at Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium
- Alashkert have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches
- Can HJK grab a point?
- Preview, team news, stats & tips
Alashkert can get a point at home (Getty Images)
Alashkert vs HJK Predictions
The hosts have struggled to win at home, drawing three of their last five. HJK on the other hand impressed with their away form so I am backing this match to end in a draw.
- Alashkert vs HJK Predictions
- Head to Head
- Alashkert Form
- Alashkert Injuries & Team News
- HJK Form
- HJK Injuries & Team News
- Alashkert vs HJK Live Stream FAQ
- Alashkert have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Alashkert have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- HJK are undefeated in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- HJK have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between these sides.
Alashkert lost 1-0 on aggregate to Rangers in the Europa League qualifiers and dropped into the UEFA Conference League.
After losing 3-2 at Ararat, they were thrashed 4-1 at Maccabi Tel Aviv in the UEFA Conference League. A 0-0 home draw against Noravank followed before a 1-0 home victory against Ararat in the Armenian Super Cup.
Alashkert's last match saw them win 2-1 at home against BKMA. David Khurtsidze opened the scoring while Ismael Fofana got an 82nd minute winner.
Alashkert Injuries & Team News
Ivorian striker Ismael Fofana should start after his winner as a substitute in the last match.
Vincent Bezecourt made a big impact in the last match. Coach Milan Milanovic should hand him a start in midfield.
HJK dropped down into the UEFA Conference League after losing in the Europa League qualifiers to Fenerbahce. The first leg ended 1-0 at Fenerbahce before the Turkish side won 5-2 at HJK.
HJK lost their Conference League opener 2-0 at home to LASK before a 0-0 league draw at Honka. Consecutive home league defeats followed as they were beaten 2-0 by HIFK and 1-0 by Inter Turku in their last match.
It was a very tightly fought encounter but HJK lost out narrowly after conceding an 69th minute penalty.
HJK Injuries & Team News
HJK have three players absent for this match due to injury. Atomu Tanaka is missing in midfield and Markus Halsti in defence.
Goalkeeper Jakob Tannander is sidelined after having surgery.
Alashkert vs HJK Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Alashkert vs HJK live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Alashkert vs HJK live stream.
Alashkert have drawn three of their last five while HJK have proven strong on the road. I am backing this match to end in a draw with a 1-1 scoreline.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.25 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $8.50 at Neds - 1 Unit